Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That is really good news @Former-Member You have waited so long for this appointment so it is great that you both have support around you now and also that he was really nice. It is often hit and miss finding the right person so it is a bonus that it has gone well for you.

The play is this weekend Hon but I only have 3 days left at school this week as Friday is another PD day away from school. We should be okay but it will take a big effort from all of us to pull it all together. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodluck lovely @Zoe7  🤞🍀

Thanks Hon. Off to bed early as still really sore. Goodnight @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51 and all passing by 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight @Zoe7 

Hugs my sister @Zoe7 ❤❤

Sleep well , with some furbabies cuddles 

And yes I won't tell your dad 🤭🥰

Rent inspection today.  I am up early, thanks to Jay, so just resting in bed for a bit before getting up to do the last-minute blitz ….. finishing a crocheting project first ❣️

Morning @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Former-Member @tyme and anyone else around 👋

I hope your rent inspection went well and all is good for you @Faith-and-Hope Been a really up and down day for me. It was the anniversary of my friend's death yesterday (and his birthday tomorrow) but I was getting through okay ...then sad news today about Olivia Newton-John - so sad. They both passed away on the same day. I had a mini meltdown this afternoon and am still feeling it tonight but there is no time for grief with still so much to do for the play. Off to bed now to see if I can sleep (not overly hopeful). Might be a bit absent for a while whilst I process things alongside the work for the play but will be thinking of you 💖

@Former-Member @Snowie @Shaz51 Hugs to you all 💖

❤️ @Zoe7 …..

Sitting here all day listening to outpourings of love for ON-J.  What a legend ❣️  Full of grace, dignity, talent and compassion.  Touched so many lives and shone a light on the way.

Hugs for your loss / es Hon.  Hearing you and will be holding you in the light.

@Faith-and-Hope ..."What a legend. Full of grace, dignity, talent and compassion.  Touched so many lives and shone a light on the way" .....those words I could have quite easily written about you Hon 💖 

Another day, another one to get through but my kids will hold me up 💖💖💖

My friend's birthday would have been today so I will honour him by doing what he loved - creating things and giving to others 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

That was a beautiful tribute @Faith-and-Hope to Olivia Newton John.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance