Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7 

Sorry to hear of your friends anniversary. Love your coping strategies you are a real thriver.

Hope the kids are cooperative and you have a good day. Thinking of you lovely ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•.

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @tyme @Eve7  and anyone else around.

Hoping the day has been kind to you all ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

โค๏ธ @Zoe7 โ€ฆ.. thinking of you and the difficulty of this day xxx
And thank you for that beautiful compliment.  I hope I can leave a legacy of grace and light like Olivia has โ€ฆ 

Thank you @Former-Member ๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ˜˜ @Snowie โ€ฆ.. hoping it was a good day for you ๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒท @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Anastasia a d anyone else around

Hi @Faith-and-Hope ,

Great to see you around ๐Ÿ™‚

Despite the day it is, it has not been too bad @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Everything for the play is coming together although we have had a few setbacks. One of my kids has COVID and won't be there and another's parents left it too late to buy tickets so he is not expecting to come. We have been told that if they do not have tickets then one parent can come just for their performance - I also will pick him up and take him home - but I have not been able to get hold of either parent to work something out. I will try again tomorrow.

Tonight I am painting, gluing and making a costume for another kid who has been away - so that is all a bit rushed ....but we will get there. We had our first dress rehearsal today and they did really well. I also talked to them about not worrying if they mess up on the night - the most important thing is they have had fun preparing and enjoy the night. 

Me - exhausted but excited for them. Sunday I will sleep ๐Ÿ‘

@Faith-and-Hope I have no doubt you will leave a wonderful legacy Hon. Whenever that day comes (in the waaaaaay distant future), your constant love, care and compassion will always be remembered. My life is so much richer for knowing you and I am certain others here feel the same. Thank you for being You and for always walking beside me ๐Ÿ’•

@Former-Member It has been such a difficult couple of years with so much loss in my life. For so long I was completely numb to it all because it was too much. I do feel those losses more now - grief has a horrible way of creeping up on us. I miss my friend so much - still go to pick up the phone to talk to him and then remember ...so hard some days. We had a band at school today and it took everything I had to get through as he was such a brilliant musician ...so that was extra hard. Still - I got through it and that is in no small part to my wonderful kids. My Principal also checked in with me - she was told I was a little upset yesterday. I told her I was good but it was hard. She lost her Mum last year so she gets it. So wonderful to have that support ๐Ÿ’–

@Snowie @Shaz51 @tyme and others passing by here tonight - love and light to you all ๐Ÿ’•

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight @Zoe7 ,

So sorry to hear of your sadness and grief but  I'm sure keeping so busy with the play will help. 

I'm pleased your co-workers are able to provide you with understanding and kindness.

It's hard managing grief.

Thinking of you and sending you hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

Don't forget to snuggle with those fur babies and give them a pat from me ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•xxoo

A pat from auntie @Former-Member for each of the fur babies ๐Ÿ’• Clover has been trying to play with the glue gun so I have had to chase her away ...do not want her burning herself. Tobes has given up following me around and finally gone to sleep. He was laying under my feet when I was at the table but I have taken a small break so he has finally been able to settle on the couch. Goodnight Hon. Hope you sleep well ๐Ÿ’–

Thinking of you @Zoe7 during a difficult week with grief. I get it. I still think to pick up the phone and call a deceased loved one,  only to remind myself that they're gone. ๐Ÿ˜” 

Glad you have your beautiful fur babies and understanding work colleagues to help you through these difficult times. โ™ฅ

@Faith-and-Hope  You are beautiful through and through,  and will definitely leave a lasting legacy for those fortunate enough to have had you touch their lives in some way.  Big or small. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

Hi @Former-Member  always a delight to read your lovely supportive posts to members.  Have a great day.  ๐ŸŒบ

Emelia

Hugs my sister @Zoe7 โคโค

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @tyme ๐Ÿฅฐ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have a great day everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @tyme and any one passing by.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance