Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

We all need people around us that care @Eve7 

I know you will be going through so much at the moment.

Please know we are here for you in any way we can be.

Like others here @Eve7 I have not stopped thinking about you. No need to reply sweetheart. Sending you all the love in the world 💕🥰

@Eve7 sitting with you and sending lots of love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh @Eve7 

I can't even begin to fatham. I'm so sorry beautiful Eve.

My heart is in a trillion tiny pieces for you, his wife and children and of course all who loved him. 

I know he is special because he's yours and you are a beautiful soul Eve that I just wish I could hug tightly and help carry you through this nightmare. 

I'm happy people are being kind. Take everything you are offered, meals, support, a listening ear....the list is endless Eve. This is your time to lean on others. 

I'm here for you my precious, it's not much I know but I've ticked the email option in the hope it alerts me to updates.

I love you sweet friend and I've never stopped. Even though my presence is limited now, my love for you has never diminished.

That goes for all of my precious souls here  x

@ not going to tag because you all know who you are xxxx

Hey @Eve7 sending you lots of love and hugs 💖🫂. Grief is hard 😞. You’re in my thoughts 💕

Screenshot_20240419-160503~2.png

Hugs @Anastasia ,

We've missed you around so so so much. Hope you and your boy is okay.

Thinking of you always.

Beautiful post @Anastasia 💞 and I know our @Eve7 will appreciate all that you have said. Especially because we both know it comes from the heart.  Always a delight to see you here @Anastasia even though its a rarity these days.  I really hope your boy is doing well.  

@Eve7 I think of you every day and hope that you are getting through the days as best you can.  I know it may seem impossible right now, but it will get easier. And although the pain and shock of a loss such as this never really goes away, deep sorrow will slowly become overtaken by memories of the many wonderful times you shared with S2.  In the meantime, please take full advantage of whatever professional support is available to you to help you get to that point.  Love always. 💕🤗

Thank you @Emelia8  and @Anastasia I love both of you and I want you both to know you are helping me through each day.

I’m sorry I can’t contribute anything more.

💔💔💔

You dont need to contribute anything @Eve7 💖 An occasional check-in from you (when you feel able) letting us know you are safe is enough for now. 🌹🌻🌷

Just remember that you have a great number of members here who care immensely for you. All of us are ready and willing to support you in any way we can.  💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance