Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

One convo has been sorted, the other will be next week @Captain24  🙂

How was work?

Hey @Captain24  you working over the weekend?

I hope you were happy with the outcome @tyme 

Work is so bad. It’s so hard just sitting around all day. I’m going to speak to tomorrow’s boss and see if leaving early is an option. 

Anymore antics from your little niece? 

Hey @Bow. Yes I’m working all weekend. How did your this or that day go? 

My niece is better today, but then again, we spoilt them. I took them out for brunch and they had so much fun on their play equipment. Then when they came home, i took them out for a bike ride and roller skating for about an hour. Since then, they have been playing very nicely and teaching each other a dance she choreographed... it's pretty good lol. @Captain24 They are still dancing. 

At least they've ended on a good note.

Why do you sit with nothing to do? Do you have to clock out?

Sorry your having to just sit around at work @Captain24  injury???

we had a good day. D was so excited. But I was so shattered once we got home. I crawled into bed. 

Sounds like they will sleep well tonight @tyme It’s good to see them all getting along. 

You are such a good aunt. These days are the ones they remember with love as they get older. The ones filled with joy, love and laughter! 

Im still on light duties after hurting my back. So I can’t do anything. I just sit around all day. It’s really getting to me. I technically don’t finish until 7 but I’m leaving at 5.

Any plans for the weekend? 

Yeah lower back @Bow 

Im glad it was good and she enjoyed it. As I said to @tyme. These are the days she will remember with love as she gets older. 

I hope the rest has helped. 

Sounds like you had a big day @Bow 🙂 

@Captain24 , I hope your back gets better soon... that's hard. You only have one back.

Yeah @tyme  gave daughter a this or that day. She loves them

I hope so @tyme. I think I know why there is so much problem with it but I can’t say on here. Just know I feel disgusting. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance