Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

At least there is something in my suitcase! @Bow. Sounds attractive!! What ever works. 

I have been through my list of things. Diamond art. Lego. Music. TV. Spending time with the dogs. Nothing is working for me. I did have a shower so that’s a huge achievement. It did lift my mood when I was in there but it’s dropped again. 

So many thoughts. 

I’ve taken my meds and extra sleeping meds. Hopefully it finds me soon. Then there is no more care. 

I can’t face anymore. 

Hey @Captain24, how are you doing? You have nearly gotten through the day and done so well demonstrating your resilience and strength. I'm here for you if you need a little extra support rn.

RiverSeal 

It’s really hard right now @RiverSeal

Do you need to reach out to crisis support now @Captain24? It's good to speak with someone when things are really tough. What time is bedtime for you? RiverSeal 

Im on hold @RiverSeal

Great work @Captain24! If you want to chat about it afterwards the community is here for you. ❤️ RiverSeal 

I hung up @RiverSeal. I’ve taken more sleeping meds hoping something will knock me out. 

I’ve climbed into bed and the little kids next door are outside playing. It’s 2 degrees out there. Pixie is barking at them. She won’t stop. She won’t shut up. It’s making me start to panic. 

Please respond to the email I just sent. I'm just a little concerned about the medications @Captain24 RiverSeal 

Moved:

This comment has been moved by a moderator to another part of the forum where it might be more easily found by the community.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance