Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @Captain24  do you ever paint your nails???

I am sitting outside in the not very warm sun @tyme @Bow.

It was suggested to me on the call.

At least everything is inside so it gives me space. 

No I don’t paint my nails @Bow. I am not very girly. I don’t even own any nail polish, my makeup is all out of date, can’t remember the last time I had my eyebrows waxed, no dresses or skirts. The only thing I do do is get my hair done. It hasn’t been done for over 6 months but I am having it don’t Monday. The only thing I do if I’m going anywhere is straighten my hair and wear it out. Other than that it’s just in a ponytail! 

Join the club @Captain24 ! I can't be bothered with 'girly' stuff' (not sure how else to put it)... I reckon i'd go pyjamas and oodies all day every day if I could.

I'm glad you are getting some fresh air outside. 

@Bow , are you outdoors or indoors at the moment ?

I don’t cook or bake either @tyme @Bow. I did have a guy at work ask why I didn’t bake. I asked him did he. He said ‘no. But my wife does’ I told him I don’t have a wife! Never questioned me again! 

It is nice out here. Both dogs are running around and enjoying themselves. 

Did you watch the webinar @tyme?

Yes @Captain24 ! I did. It was great in terms of being so easy to follow and understand. It made so much sense. I got a lot out of it actually. She was so calm and it was as though her experiences were so 'normal', that is it's okay to have these struggles. It was great 🙂 i'll go back and watch it again.

I have to go now, but what do you feed your dogs?

I bought this Science Diet dog food for Ruby today. Do you know if it's good? It's a dark green packet and really expensive

I want to watch it again too @tyme. I hope I can speak like that. 

Pixie eats prime 100 log. 

Jett has Prime 100 slow cooked and advanced puppy kibble. 

Science diet is a really good brand. You de get what you pay for with dog food. In saying that though the Prime 100 seem to be good value. 

Talk tomorrow 

I’ve had to come inside. It’s way too cold out there now. It did do me a lot of good being out there. 

Inside is close to everything though. It could be a long hard difficult night. 

Hey @Captain24, nice to hear you have come inside where it's warmer!

You are really demonstrating your strength and resilience today by reaching out to the Forums community. I encourage you to contact crisis support services early if you need their support.

Please continue to keep us updated and stay connected with your peers.

Take care

RiverSeal 

Ive ironed my pj’s and packed them. Thats all I’ve done. But I guess it’s a start. 

Its really difficult at the moment. 

You’d be a step ahead of me @Captain24 ! I don’t iron my pjs, I’d just throw them in my bag. And at the moment I’m currently wearing trackies, a long nighty and a sleep jumper! I look hot! 😂😂😂 but whatever keeps me warm and comfy really.  I have a number of pairs of Peter Alexander pjs, but they are way too thin for winter. 

can you make a list @Captain24 ? Simple list. So you can work your way through it when things are difficult.