Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

yeah I have my own opinions/theories re @tonys  that may not suit those that hear them. 

At least he said goodbye before he departed dunno. Guess doesnt hurt to deify someone who filled the gaps in peoples lives, someone who 'got' us .. who at times showed signs of real fear and vulnerablity that did not reconcile with 6 ft 5 knock about buskers who became farmers  and hippies that took up residence in hospital before finding another farm and new love-life with character that was prev of passing interest. Maybe he got a book deal ? Who knows @Glisten  I wish them well regardless for the time and effort they put into things and their following ..

Hi @Shaz51 

beautiful-macro-photos-21.jpg

 how was the fush and chips ??

Nwww @TAB that was a perfect synopsis (is that the right word?) of Tiny @tonys aka Huckleberry.

G

yes it is. Appreciate it at face value I guess @Glisten 

maybe its a Wombat thing.. eats, roots, and leaves ....

@StuF  totally self-serving. I fly back to Perth tomorrow. It’ll keep me entertained, drawing stick-figures of @tonys LOL

G

thats legit @Glisten  beats paper dolls I guess lolo ..

hope you enjoyed your trip, congrats, yeah I didnt say it before to  parents and you and have a good flight ..

@TAB  nothing lasts. Change is inevitable. You can only control what you do.

G

..look at you .. philosophising like @MDT  lol @Glisten 

..but ..yeah...

Congratulations @Glisten 

Hope bub and mum are doing well. All the best to you and your family. Hope you had a great day.

Hi @Shaz51 @TAB @PeppyPatti @StuF 

Howdy @oceangirl 

You caught me on the cusp of sleep!

Have a good night 🙂