Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@creative_writer 

avagoodone

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

Im sorry to hear you havent been able to access your account... Im so glad youre back and amongst the Forums again xx

Thank you so much regarding the ventilator, and especially for what you'd kindly said regarding being a peer guide volunteer here - its really wonderful to hear I can help, and I love be here with all you guys, cos youre all like a family and that is so great, holding each other up, and sharing the stuff that matters to help others feel better xx 🙂 

I havent been able to get access to a social worker, to be able to get then some help to get access to things that might be helpful... I have been trying to contact organisations to get social support/social workers, but I dont seem to be very successful. However the suggestion to get in contact with a philanthropic org is a great one, and I really appreciate the thought and the time youve kindly taken to write this down for me 🙂 xx

Much love and hugs to you! 🤗🌺

Youve really lifted my spirits up 🙂💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

hey there @saturnzoon 🙂 xx

I hope today was a better day for you 💜🌺

thanks @creative_writer 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing @PeppyPatti  - these are two of my fav songs that take me back to decades ago!

I hope you are doing ok this evening, and all is well with you dearest xx 🙂 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Im getting there thank you kindly @PeppyPatti 🤗🌺

How are you getting on with sewing up the quilts? 

I hope all is working in your favour xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PeppyPatti 💞

Thank you so much for thinking of me, its really kind of you and just speaks volumes about the care and compassion you have 🤗🌺

Oh, Im sorry to hear there's been huge highs and lows this week... I was wondering if there is anything that is contributing, and what might help dear? 💜

And Im really sorry to hear the sewing machines are sick, that makes it hard to get anything done, doesn't it... I hope they can be sorted out soon xx

The recording youre listening to sounds interesting, I hope it is easy and good listening for you xx 🙂

Thank you for sharing those beautiful birds, such sweet eyes, and beautiful feathers xx

I hope you rest well tonight xx

I was thinking the same thing @Oaktree 

@tonys the big fella has given us a lot of his attention over a long period of time.

His absence has left a noticeable space and makes me concerned.

The situation is out of our control.

I have faith that Huckleberry is concentrating on what he needs to do.

I suggest we write some bad poetry and make stick-figure drawings of @tonys 

He will love them. What do you think @TAB ?

G

That's some kind of plan re @tonys @Glisten 

lol

Just thought you could know @Former-Member that I'm rereading messages on this thread and I keep on-- by accident ---get to page 2843 where it starts with one of your messages - " wondering if the pricey polished turd of a thing will randomly quit. "

And I keep on spontaneously chuckling ......

flower-macro-photography-ena-12.jpg