Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ohh, already done re workout , back siezing 4.30 am @Glisten  from picking and moving. just went extra mile and did the dishes so they wil have less to talk about 'hey we went to that fat weird guy fm outa towns house he lives like a pig, we knew that though ... lol all try no doubt

just off to get cash and slings now.

yeah @ Tab highly experienced Rigger, add that to my resume from other day lol 

high risk licences .. LF WP RB DG

to my shame and circumstances did all courses 2007 and not one more since , was booked into intermediate rigging 2009 then cancelled due to working, never went back, slack.

need telehandler ticket (driven heaps, but all wildly different) gantry crane ticket (never used to Be a thing) and intermediate Rigging.

ok LF =forklift, WP ewp =cherry picker ,RB basic rigging, DG, dogging

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  was answering others first . sorry things not good. whats the answer? do you have to work? how is your mother ?

dont have to answer.

just off to get money for furniture people and to bigtown for slings to help moving it.

@TAB hey tabby, well done re moving. Hope it all goes smoothly. @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, on lunch break. Hope you're all okay

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with moving. Okay here now

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  take care as you might say. gotta run. back later

@TAB hey tabby, forty five to finish work. Hope you're  okay

Thanks for the encouragement @OM108 I'm going to schedule it in several times a week. I always felt better after doing yoga practice. I walk every day now so can begin cultivating energy using yoga as an additional routine.

@StuF I've been doing granny things today like researching incontinence pads! lol All these old lady things you have to research Bahaha The years just flew by quickly, now I find myself using incontinence app maps and wondering how to save the environment with my ailing bladder. Bladder supps didn't work. The Rockeffellas Agenda 21 saw to that. Where to now? Who knows! Why need a toilet when you can pee in your shoe!

TAB
Senior Contributor

gut rumbling here @Meowmy  might be from new meds took yest. got cash for people and slings, only think they will be too short to be any use ..der 

enjoy your walk home

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF hope you are all having a good day,picked up my new board,went fishing,I didn't get a long neck but I had a cigarette 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Bill16  if you hadnt smoked in 3 weeks you dont smoke though ?  your call 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance