Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko 

yes to bringing forth vitality, creativity, happiness and inner strength!

mind and body are connected by the breath...

Thank-you @OM108 I plan on being more consistent with my yoga. Had illness impinging on my sleep patterns since December but its settled now. Was waking up all hours of the night. I am having regular sleep schedule now. Looking forward to more yoga practice

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, got through a few hours at work. So hard. Hope you're  all okay.

G'day @SmilingGecko  🙂

Sorry to hear it's so hard @Meowmy 

You're strong, but things can take their toll

@SmilingGecko 

that is good news!

good sleep or deep rest is so important for mental and physical health

yoga and breathwork can also do so much to support both ...with as the added benefit of achieving mental focus, balance and conscious awareness of that which lies beyond mind and body.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..did best thing here, had good nap. feel way better.cleaned dishes so cant be embarrassed by that when/if they get in kitchen. going to bigtown to get some lifting gear lol they all saying 3-4 man lift ... point is ..will not be benchpressing it lol, slide it , do whatever, move into place. I could do it on my own lol.

will have to keep mouth shut then offer advice like with heater guys, who I ended up selling my moving gear to . ( so am off to get more ) 2x $8 soft slings lol that did the getting over steps. 1 guy each side , sling is a loop, put loop over shoulders, lift, dont even need me to stabilise it while doing it like w slate for heater lolo...  the said have a dolley. should be easy and only 1 step to go over , not 2 like w slate lol. @StuF @Meowmy  already planned route in my head , ie which corner to back into, which way facing etc ..worst case may have to move washingmachine, think can get away with it tho.

@Glisten 

Hope it goes smoothly @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..just about to head out to bigtown now to get treats for post -success party @StuF  oh and game-winning lifting gear locals cannot even imagine .. lolololo... ok plus cash .. ha

I knew you would have it all suss’d out @TAB 

That’s your gym workout for today mate.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance