Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Just making some sweet potato bites. My energy has picked up a bit @TAB Then fritatta. It will give me something to do today @StuF @Glisten. The fritatta doesn't use eggs, I read a thyroid expert say to get out eggs and so I cook with chickpea flour instead, baking powder and herbs. The chickpea flour binds really well and is light flavoursome and I throw in all the vegetables I have not eaten over the week. Last week I learned how to make pesto out of broccoli stalks which are really high in calcium, BONUS! So less food waste. It makes quite a lot of the equivalent of several jars of store bought pesto. 

Nice raw edge on that Red Gum @TAB 

Good price and it’s going to trim it’s self.

Get a couple of pieces of furniture out of that slab.

How you feeling today?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah one day maybe re slab tables @Glisten I would prob like making it more than using it lol.

i remember good old days when used to visit other peoples houses( if you saw what I lived in for first 13years you would be surprised lol)  liked red concrete in back porches , kangaroo skins on floor , and sheep skin mats inside . plywood on walls, lol loved it

@SmilingGecko  SG did you conquer your list of things to do?

I hate cooking. If I meal prep, I end up throwing it out.

If I make it, I lose my appetite for it.

@tyme are you the same?

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh, bit seedy still but thats self inflicted @Glisten dont have enough left to do it again today thankfully lol. and swore never paying local prices again, think got charge $70 for $45 bottle when took notice. someone at RSL when i went said other pub not as bad, but have seen them shopping at BWS so well guess the should be able to claim GST, but its still retail prices then their margin on the top ? could have stocked up yest, would have had to have done slight detour, told self , just keep driving, worry about it later lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm i used to slice stems into rounds, but hate how half the broccoli is stem now, next time buy am going to take kn!fe and cut stem off b4 get to checkout lol

saw recipe on Taste for mashed cauli. need to get a food processor first .

Good you are feeling better @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, working is moving slowly. Got heater on. Hope tv is good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

had rush of blood @SmilingGecko  just went on catch.com and got a potato ricer and a 'mouli' hand food processor , also a Global cooks kn!fe  always wanted a good one

so that should help w food prep lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

feel like nap again, but shouldnt @Meowmy  listening for rain with sheets on the clothesline ha

might have vegemite and toast , then tv 

I'm part of the way through @Glisten. Got sweet potato in the oven and am in the process of                de-googling myself in the meantime as part of my privacy action plan which I downloaded off the internet as a pdf guidebook.  So I'm well on my way to getting google out of my life!  

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 1.33.19 pm.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance