Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @Glisten got to get the day going. Have to get my arse into gear. Not feeling like it. Things on a to-do list today that I really should get done like cooking a frittata with all my leftover vegies and make some sweet potato bites. It will keep me going for snack another week but have been so run down and my heart simply is not in it today

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. At second job. Don't feel like working ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I have experienced that w neighbours in Adelaide re young men given money and accom without supervision or responsiblity.

the real crims and idiots in cpark all 'aussies' @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, re groundhog day @Glisten  except washing on. been back to bed already . feel way better for it, just need few coffees and otc pain meds now lol

have been asking myself why not at gym today , going to set clothes aside  and get there. probs tomoz, even if just to see if can get in and do 5mins on bike and few weights lol well could so steps at grandstand as its inside showgrounds/footy oval you know the country thing lol . back really complaining. got to be careful

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re work @Meowmy  its good to have got my study things out of the way if nothing else.  back not good, going to make myself heard when see GP next week, doing thing for referral to physio next week too, but not had back pain meds in weeks now, other new meds dont agree with it. dr never gave me an explanation, think they stuffed up, dunno. whole point of 'strong' meds was so I could get through physio oh well, not much fun atm.

got a few more things done tho, tidying mainly. having coffee.

@TAB Yes, in the USA they are giving illegal immigrants all kinds of perks including money and housing and they come from the border with all kinds of trafficking and crime. Many have settled in places like New York and California and the reported crimes are intensifying to say the least. I do know Australia also has a treaty agreement with the UN can't remember but they get thousands of dollars for each person they let into the country. We have increased quotas for migrants because of this. They are getting paid to enter the country with guaranteed money while ordinary folks subsist on meagre amounts to just get by with food and housing insecurity.

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB_0-1719541721623.png

re 'slabs' like house yest @Glisten @Bill16 @Meowmy @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, very well done re study. Hope you can get to gym soon. Made coffee. Ha. Boss nor looking ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

well prob dont believe everything you hear @SmilingGecko 

TAB_1-1719541906331.png

well you could add trades to that as well now

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm gym probs not today @Meowmy  really need massage tbh . oh well, could always look next week . Thanks. might eat something and see whats on tv ok after hang washing out ha ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance