Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Well I hope it's at least Nice and quiet @Shaz51 

Fluids and rest

@Shaz51 🙂 overcast and late rain, have had the heater on since about 4pm. Did have rain. 

@Glisten 6 more units to go which should take me till the end of the year. 

Really not enjoying this current unit and more struggled with time blindness and major procrastination than I ever had before, which knowing I have a timeline thats getting closer is perhaps subcontiously feeling like I dont see me retaining any of the skills and knowledge post certificate to be actually useful.

I wanted to do the mental health and peer certificate but now questioning if I should and whether I would honestly go through TAFE again compared to face to face with a private provider, TAFE seems to be the only one offering it.

I feel like its taking me away from being more constructive and using my skills and knowledge in the forums helping others or in some of the neuro spicy and school refusal platforms and actually doing more worthwhile things with my time and energy.

Wow @HelloKitty1981 , sending you lots of encouragement and understanding hugs 

When I became a private child care provider,  I had lots of studying and continuing studies 🙃 over the years and all I wanted to do was look after children 

There was a couple of units that I did not really believe in so I found these hard 

@Shaz51 hope youre doing ok and have not come down with the flu like Mr. Shaz has. Its the last thing you need with diabetes. I've had to put on layers of protection with my winter virus/flu regimen. Was able to get out my old air ionizer the other day which I wear around my neck. I wear it if I go into the public. 

Hello and good morning @Glisten Its a chilly 8 degrees where I am in Melbourne. I'm wrapped in my heated throw at my computer. Just about to make a pot of jiaogulan longevity tea then do some washing and assemble my clothes drying rack. Whats it like out your way?

Good morning Forum friends 👋🏼 7:35 here in the West. ☀️🕶️ Currently 10* with a high of 21*.
How’s my WA fraternity @Bill16 @ENKELI @PeppyPatti @Oaktree 

is @Adge WA?

@Shaz51 sorry to read Mr Shaz has flu. I have been surrounded by all the viruses for 12 months haven’t caught anything.

The only thing I do differently to most people is sauna for 45 minutes every 2nd/3rd day. @SmilingGecko I have successfully managed not to spill anything on myself 😊

G

@Glisten oh you cheeky rabbit. I used to do saunas but can't anymore due to health reasons but used to love both wet and dry saunas! You must love a sauna I wish I could do it. These days I take black cumin seed which is great for the immune system and irradiate my blood with a laser as the immune actually resides in the blood I was told by a healer. Its true. If I have sleepless nights I just don't come down with anything because my blood is clean and healthy. But I do like my wearable air ionizer. It will get rid of airborne viruses by up to 99% within 40 minutes which is what independent lab tests have said. Its just a way of protecting myself if i'm out in public and don't want to catch whats going round

Oh my stars @SmilingGecko how did you know I was born in the year of the Rabbit 🐇?!

I meant to ask you or @Shaz51 if sauna was bad for diabetics?

In the surf 🏄‍♂️ waves charge the air with negative irons and it makes people very blissy and happy.

Nature is a wonderful thing.

G

Fingers crossed that I don't get it , I had the flu injection 🤞 @Glisten , @SmilingGecko 

I was born in the year of the dragon 🐉 😎 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance