Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

hehe - like clockwork today, @Shaz51  😉🙌🌺

Aw, those days when things just dont go to plan are where a nice cuppa while watching the sun go down to come up a new day is what is needed, isn't it 🙂 xx

I hope youre doing ok there Shazzie xx🤗

Thanks heaps @Birdofparadise8 🙂 😍

@PinkFlamingo  Sourdough?

Yep @Glisten  it’s a sourdough rye, from woollies - 4 loaves in one box..good price and so I thought I’d give it a try, after our @SmilingGecko mentioned baking bread! 🙌🏻☺️

Anzac bics 🙂🌺

@SmilingGecko @Glisten @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 @tyme @creative_writer @Zoe7 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Spirit_Healer @Xibon @Appleblossom @Jynx 

and everyone on the Cook Along thread ☺️

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_5354.jpeg

 Lest We Forget 🌺

Yummmm @PinkFlamingo they look so good.

Enjoy them!!

There used to be breadmaking flour outlets you could go to to buy in bulk @PinkFlamingo. I used to go to one and get spelt flour in large drums. You may save even more money! I think we used to put a bay leaf in the drum to keep away weevils etc. These places may be still around. You could get a better deal than Woolies!!! They are over the other side of town from me now but I may look for places that sell a low carb option like almond flour as the packet mix is costing me $7/box. Just plain almond flour from McKenzies brand is the same price as the packet mix! So no savings just buying plain almond flour from Woolies. May get a better deal buying in bulk

Good job on the Anzac biscuits @PinkFlamingo 

I forgot to buy the golden syrup 

Thanks @Snowie 🙂🌺

I keep a couple and the rest are to share 🙌🏻☺️

I hope your evening is going well 🌺

Yes that would be great, accessing bulk flour for bread @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

I’ll need to do some research I think! Thanks for all the info 🙌🏻🤗

I bought a small bread maker today..where I had the injection into my shoulder for the tendon tear hasn’t coped well with the kneading of dough, so I thought I’d buy one and see how it goes 🙂

just a cheaper one, from Kmart, however it had ok reviews 🌺

I hope your evening is going well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance