Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Why do you have to wait that long to finish? 

Do you have more assignments? @Blackbird11 

It's what's required and yes there is assessments to do on work placement @Birdofparadise8 

Okay sucks you have to wait so long after doing the placement. 

Have you completed all the units? @Blackbird11 

Just work placement  assessments to go in some units @Birdofparadise8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Diamond art sounds good @Birdofparadise8 🌺🙂

as does the calculus web site - I’m glad to hear it’s helpful 👌🏻☺️

No worries 🤗

yes that’s totally understandable, and testing tolerance levels is a part of that for sure BoP 🙂🌺 I think you’re doing really great, and I’m proud of you for giving this a go 💜🫂

oh, the bread is from a box recipe I buy from woollies - there’s four loaves worth in a box and I then just pop in the water and yeast, along with the flour mix, and it works it’s magic while I’m off doing other stuff. It’s lovely for sandwiches and toast - I tend to eat it in sandwiches on the first couple of days then eat it as toast thereafter, or cut little squares to lightly crust in the oven like oversized croutons for popping into soup. Laucke is the brand of the bread mix 🙂

The soup is veggies and lamb shank, in a vegetable stock base - light, but with enough to keep the munchies at bay later on 😉

I usually have dinner earlier, but today has been a late start from breakfast, so I thought to spread out meals a little bit 🙂

glad to hear you enjoyed dinner there BoP 🌺💜👌🏻☺️

Right okay, how are they going @Blackbird11 

Thank you @Former-Member. I think it will be a good start so then I will be more comfortable seeing my psych less, but right now I'm not. 

That sounds good with the bread. Sounds like yummy soup. 

Yes, it was yummy. 

Have you made sourdough before with a proper stater? I have it's so fun, I want to give it a go again in the holidays. 

I'm at a standstill @Birdofparadise8 waiting to be placed on work placement.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes that does sound like a good idea @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺 very logical and makes sense. 

Yep the bread is really easy, and thank you kindly Re the soup 🙂

I have never made sourdough using a starter! I have watched a few YouTube videos on it, and read a few foodie posts, however I have not gotten around to it - if you do give it a go in the hols, please do post your baking adventure if you’d like to! 

Oh okay @Blackbird11 

All good @Former-Member 

You need to make the starter a good month before so I will see how it goes. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like an interesting process @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance