Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie glad to hear H is a safe person for you, it helps. Sometimes we do need to get out even though it is hard at times

Yeah. I agree with @creative_writer , at least he's your security blanket. 

I'm pretty independent, but it makes me think what things will be like when I'm older.

@creative_writer @tyme I think he can tell when I'm going to loose it in public and go into panic mode.

I will go up the street without him, but any where else, normally with him.

Just had a message from my psych. She is sick and has cancelled tomorrow's appointment 😔

At least she messaged me, better than the SW. I know she can't help it but really needed that appt. Had already written down some things. Now another 2 week wait 😢

@Snowie sorry to hear about the psych appointment, it is true life happens. You can always reach out to a helpline like SANE if you need someone to talk. Holding the space for you 💖🫂

@Snowie  Sorry to hear about your psych cancelling 😢 2 weeks is ages when you're in need 😣

@Snowie wrote:

@NatureLover I am meant to have another 7 sessions with him. I don't think I will bother.

He has done more damage, I don't think I can deal with it anymore.

I think you should sack him. He's a rotten SW. No suppport at all. 

Sorry to hear you had people at your door after calling LL 😢

Hope you are coping dear @Snowie 💙

Hi @NatureLover I hope your day is going ok hon.

Managed to get up the street today. Went with D to get my nails done. Did it at the time when I was meant to see my psych today. Thought it might be good timing, instead of just sitting at home annoyed that it got cancelled. I think it helped.

Now on the couch under my weighted blanket with my oodie and heater on. So so cold here! I shouldn't complain, when we go to the snow it will be even colder!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance