Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Holding yourself together is sometimes so hard @Eve7 

I hope the pdoc is able to help you out tomorrow

Can you do something nice for yourself tonight?

Not going great. Keep having prn to make myself sleep so I don't have to deal with things. Know I need to deal with things eventually but just got no energy to do it.

@Eve7 sending you lots of love and support ❤️. Remember we are here every step of the way, if you ever need to talk 🤗

Good evening @Eve7, @Snowie, @NatureLover, @Bow and anyone else one. Lots of love and positive vibes 💞🤗

I hear you @Snowie @and I understand how hard it can be to deal with things.

I did something really stupid the other night but my pdoc has been good to me. She said I have to think of myself and see myself as worthy. She’s talked to my son too and I think that has helped by saying depression can be fatal and she had no magic formula. So, I’m trying to be kind to me and change my thinking about me.

I’m only sharing this because I hope it might resonate with you too. 💜

I totally get it hon @Eve7 

It is so hard to see ourselves as worthy sometimes. Often we see it in others but not ourselves, and it can be hard to change that thinking.

It is like our deepest demon is so critical of ourselves but can see the light and hope in others. It is sometimes hard to change that thinking and see us as worthy.

I hope by talking to your son that it helps a little. It sounds like the pdoc is on your side and going on this journey with you. It is so good to hear that you have others have your back 💜

Yes, so right @Snowie  and pdoc doesn’t tell me to think of the family and friends who will be affected. She says “get yourself right and give yourself permission to live.”

Your pdoc sounds very wise @Eve7 

We do have to put ourselves first even though that is so hard to do.

I hope you are able to get a good nights sleep tonight.

Am going to head to bed and try and get some sleep.

Will check in with you tomorrow 💗

I hope you sleep well hon and tomorrow is better @Snowie 

Thanks for the chat. Much appreciated 💜💛

@creative_writer 💙💙

@Eve7 @Snowie @creative_writer @NatureLover hello everyone,may you all sleep well,gentle kind souls. Be rested and cared for in the night. Wake tomorrow better days.

Thank you @Meowmy and I hope the same for you my friend.

@creative_writer wrote:
@Eve7sending you lots of love and support ❤️. Remember we are here every step of the way, if you ever need to talk 🤗

Good evening @Eve7, @Snowie, @NatureLover, @Bow and anyone else one. Lots of love and positive vibes 💞🤗

You write such beautiful posts, @creative_writer , thank you. 

Hope things are improving for you each day...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance