Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Sometimes less is more @Eve7 

I know you are not in a good place hon. I just hope that your pdoc can help and together you can work out a plan going forward.

Not up to much tonight. Probably be another early night in bed. My sleep hasn't been great due to a few things so end up tired in the evenings. Sound like an old Nanna!!

I'm sorry your sleep isn't good @Snowie 

The acute care team want me admitted tonight and have gone outside to call the private hospital. Whatever...down the girglar I go again.

oh hon I'm sorry it has come to this @Eve7 

At least it is the private hospital.

Here with you through all of this. Will stay by your side

Oh @Eve7 a rough place to be for sure. Like @Snowie said we're here for you hun. I hope it isn't too hectic a process for you 🤞

@Eve7 wrote:

The acute care team want me admitted tonight and have gone outside to call the private hospital. Whatever...down the girglar I go again.

Oh @Eve7 , am so sorry to hear 😢

Are you in hospital now? 

Hoping you can cope 🤞 Sending care 💛

Dear @Eve7 

Thinking about you lots hon.

I know they wanted you in hospital last night. Hoping things turned out the best for you.

Sending lots of love 💕💕

Thanks @NatureLover there wasn't a bed for me last night but there is now and admission will occur tomorrow after I see my pdoc.

I will probably stay off the forum while I am in there to concentrate on recovery. I can't keep going the way I am so hoping I've made the right decision this time.

Take care my friend.

I'm glad a bed is now available for you @Eve7 .  I hope today's admission goes well and I wish you every success in your treatment and recovery whilst in hospital.

I will miss hearing from you, but very much understand your desire to be focussed entirely on your own needs right now.

Sending love and well wishes ❤️

Hi @Eve7 

You probably won't get this until you come back onto the forums.

I hope the admission went well and that you are settled in. I am really wishing for things to go well and that you get the help you deserve.

Take care of yourself, know that we are here for you and most importantly use this time to concentrate on you, because you matter.

Hi @Eve7  thanks for letting us know you're in hospital and will be offline while you're in there to recover. 

Sending lots of care and wishes for you 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance