Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 I hope wherever you are that you are getting the help you deserve.

Sitting with you hon 💗💗

I'm home @Snowie as I told them what they wanted to hear but I'm on a community order until I see pdoc on Thursday. I have random people checking on me for now and there is no way pdoc will accept me telling her "what she wants to hear" but at least she will admit to the private hospital and not public.

How are you?

oh hon, sounds like you have been through a lot in the last few days @Eve7 

I'm so glad that you are home. Perhaps people checking in on you isn't really a bad thing however. Is it just by phone or in person too?

Hopefully with your psych on Thursday you can work out when to go in. I agree, a private hospital is much better.

Don't really want to answer that hon, feels like I would open up a can of worms.

It's both by phone and visit which is ok and mostly they just need to tick the box but one has been really kind and easy to talk to. A lot has happened in 24 hours and I've had some heavy duty meds as well.

I'm sorry if things aren't going too well for you. Happy to chat or distract, whatever helps us get through the evening. I'm having Tacos tonight thanks to gs2. What's on your menu?

At least they are sending out nice people @Eve7 I guess they have a job to do to make sure you are safe and not a danger to yourself.

Glad S2 has got your dinner sorted.

How is he about you going into hospital?

We are having mashed potato and curried sausages. Have already cooked it.

Have you got any plans for tonight?

That's good your meal is already cooked @Snowie. My gs thinks I'm nuts as I heard him tell his mother after emergency services arrived here yesterday.

How's D going?

It's hard when they see emergency services at the house @Eve7 

My kids have seen it here. Services doing a welfare check on me. Very hard to explain why.

D is slowly getting better. Still some swelling and bruising. At 1:30 this morning I thought we were heading to ED, but she got back to sleep and has woken up today much better. Just keep telling her to keep her pain meds going. Don't let it get to that stage of her mouth really hurting before she takes something.

Poor D but I'm sure she's over the worst of it @Snowie and soon it will be all behind her.

It was totally embarrassing what happened yesterday and I felt like a criminal being dragged away. My own fault though, and the last time I call LL.

Oh @Eve7 it is hard when they turn up at your doorstep. Im really sorry that happened to you.

It certainly wasnt your fault hon. You still did the right thing by reaching out for help.

Yes D will keep getting better as each day passes. She goes back to work on Friday so hopefully ok for that.

I feel so empty @Snowie but I don’t want to say any more on here

What are you doing this evening?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance