Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

It was mostly stuff on here that upset me @NatureLover. There was some pretty negative things said towards me and I blame myself and take it all on board. 

How are things going with you? 

Hi @sosad-666.

Im doing kinda alright at the moment. 

Yes my dogs are very spoilt! 

How are you going?  

Do you realise that it’s mostly me on this thread? And some others that I have connected with. So you will mostly only get me. Which is great for me but you might reach a greater range of people on the social threads. Or you could maybe start a thread? 

Don’t get me wrong though, I like talking to you. 

I must've missed all that, @Captain24 . I know I miss things, only being on in the early mornings. But I'm very sorry that negative things were said about you on here 😥🫂

I hope you're feeling a bit better still after last night cheered you a little? 

I am sick at the moment so feeling a bit sad and anxious. 

If you ever find me being a bully please pull me up @NatureLover. There were other things as well.  Basically it meant I wasn’t a very good person. 

Im at work just hanging around. I’m so bored but yes I am still feeling a little better. 

BUT I did just get asked if I was pregnant. I know I have increased in size a lot and I’m ashamed. But I don’t think there is anything worse to have said to me. 

Are you physically sick? Or is it your SAD. 

Hi Captain24

Yes I realized that, but I can see that you are not in a good place atm and I can completely understand that. I have been where you are and worse more times than I can remember. Yes atm I’m on a good run but it is a very slippery slope until I’m right back in that black abyss of torture and hell that only we here know and understand. So yes I will stay with you until you also are having a good day.

I also have an extremely spoiled little dog called Lacy. She is like a toddler! Everyone says so it’s funny. I could tell you a thousand stories of why but I’m sure you know. She’s a small Maltese pomaranian. I have a photo but don’t know how to put a photo in my post??

I know this is stupid but the thing I would do to turn off my brain as that is my issue my brain just is constantly going with all these self destructive self deprecating thoughts, so in order to stop myself doing that I either read a good book. Literally reading a book a day or watching something interesting on tv so it stops me thinking. Something to divert my mind. Otherwise I just sit in my bed constantly thinking self destructing thoughts and I end up doing something I regret.

That’s how I found this site. I have lived through so much. I am too scared to go to anyone for fear of being detained. I have so many issues so this site is a blessing for all of us.

What happened today? What made today bad?

I’m here whenever you need to talk about anything at all ok

SoSad

A bully?!! You are very far from being a bully, @Captain24 ! Remember that quiz we did? Your top 3 characteristics were compassion, kindness and something else, was it gentleness or perseverence? 

Sorry to hear someone asked if you were pregnant 😣

I am physically sick, plus the SAD. 

I’m sorry you are sick @NatureLover. It really wouldn’t be helping with your SAD.  I hope your heath picks up for you soon. 

I’m doing ok @sosad-666. I’m bored at work but it’s nearly knock off time. Then I can go home to my too babies. My sweet one and my arsehole one! 

Im sorry you have been through such difficult times. I am glad you are in a good place at the moment though. 

Heya @Captain24 !

I'm curious about the 'sweet' one and the 'arsehole' one...

Let me guess, Jett is the arsehole? Pix is the sweet one?

That’s it @tyme. He certainly has an overinflated sense of self!!! There is definitely nothing wrong with his ego!

How are you? Did you get those conversations done that you need to sort out? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance