Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Yep.. Pix is definitely team mum! When the other two a tearing around the house, every time they come near her she growls at them and then comes over to me! @lavenderhaze 

I’m not big into journaling but it might be worth a go so I can share it with my CM on Tuesday and maybe being able to share what I am feeling in the moment may help with clarity.

I have too many allergies for aromatherapy but I do have a nice fruity scented candle that I burn when I have a bath or clean the house. 

@Captain24 aww that's adorable, you need that in life ❤️ she's looking after you

and it's fair if you don't find it particularly helpful but you're right, it might help with clarity

I love scented candles! At night time if I am not feeling too good, I will always light a candle and listen to my favourite music, I think it helps me feel more grounded 

Very alone. Very isolated. A lot of pain. A lot of thoughts. A lot of urges. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Before anything, can I just confirm you are safe for now?

@Captain24 ,

Secondly... there's a DOG in my house.

Um… I think so @tyme. Is it ok to just say I am doing my best right now?  

Tell me more!!! 

My niece has a lot of 'issues'. She's very emotional, has a lot of anxiety, and is 'special'... my sister came home with a dog today @Captain24 . Totally not prepared. We've got NOTHING for the dog. Don't even have a dog bowl or a bed for it or anything at all. 

She just randomly went to buy a dog without any preparation at all. 

She an 8 wk toy cavoodle...

Which one is ‘special’ your niece or your sister! Lol @tyme. Just jokes. 

I didn’t realise that your niece had actual issues.

How cute! I need pics.. 

How are you with it? 

Yeah, she's really emotional. Doesn't want to go to school. Has stomach pains from anxiety @Captain24 . It's rough.

I'll try and send pics from my phone. The pics aren't very good because the dog just arrived at 6pm. I haven't had time to do much with it.

I don't really want the dog, but I can see my niece needs it.

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1376.jpeg

@Captain24