Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

@BossBaby thanks. I appreciate it. It means a lot to have people care and try to support me through my crisis moments. Sometimes it feels lost out there. 

@The-red-centaur Anytime! And maybe next time I need help leading a warband of our sisters into the ruins to gather the corrupt wyrdstone, you will be there for me. Yes, I could have been looking up suicide therapy but instead I was trawling through Mordheim quotes. Happy Easter.

@BossBaby love it!! 

Thank you. 

20240328_094720.jpg

@BossBaby I made a new army for mordheim recently. They will cause fear among the living. 

@The-red-centaur Yes I saw that photo in a previous post of yours. My first boyfriend was into D&D/ role-play but I couldn't get into it. But it sounds like you could definitely solve or at least fluently discuss a lot of the world's problems with the language structure of the game scenarios! I hope in that sense it's even therapeutic for you.

TW

Content/trigger warning
My housemate was beating up my carer 😞 

Hey @The-red-centaur ,

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened. It must be quite traumatic for you. 

Is there someone you can call or talk to about it?

(Note, I've added a trigger warning to your post above)

I'm here if you need a chat

Thanks tyme. I got out the house and went to the river. 

@tyme I'm still really triggered by it all 

I'm trying not to hurt myself. 

My mum is coming to Perth next week. I don't want her to know I still hurt myself. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance