Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

Maybe we can start with what feelings are coming up for you? @The-red-centaur 

@lavenderhaze idk what to say. 

I feel overwhelmed. Frustrated. Fed up. Hating myself. Tired. I feel like what is the point in trying. I'm nearly as bad as I was last week. Idk.

Oh, @The-red-centaur, I can hear how hard things are for you right now, and I am so sorry. I wish I could do something to make it all better. Sitting with you ❤️

It must be challenging when you can't reach your team, and the carer is not very helpful 

I am worried for you, I'll send you an email to check in privately if that's okay? 

K

Sent an email @The-red-centaur 

Hi @The-red-centaur . I'm holding you in my thoughts.  And trying to relate. The only kind of physical risk I bring to myself is that I sometimes avoid confrontation until my body is doing the talking. Waiting for my body to express the tension I'm feeling. Physical symptoms might be more convincing for some people. And since I've been having heart palpitations again I'm pretty much not talking until I get that back under control. I do look for or come across memes or articles or songs that help me cope and express the bare minimum. And that's how I'm finding my boundaries - my heart health. Is there anything you can reliably rely on to know when boundaries are getting too stretched before returning to this precarious point in your state of mind and behaviour? 

All this painting has inspired me for this mother's day, very basic as I'm not an artist but enough to make a little card that matches the present and I'm very pleased with the result and enjoyed the process of blending my daughter's basic paint set after having a quick look online and having a practice first. This has been very good for my mental health ☺️

IMG_5593.jpeg

IMG_5595.jpeg

Thanks for sharing @BossBaby ! That's so lovely!

@BossBaby that's amazing!! 

I have stuff I wanna say. But the words don't come. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance