Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: 1st appointment with psychiatrist - what to expect?

@outlander that means so much to me. I felt very alone without you here to be honest! Is it weird that I feel a stronger bond and understanding to a person I've never met face to face and don't even know their real name, than I do with my actual friends?

Will write more later @outlander xx

Aww @Former-Member
Im always there even when im not ❤❤❤
And no its not weird at all. I know many members on here feel more connected to their friends here then they do in life form myself included.
I missed you while i was away ⚘⚘

Thats ok @Former-Member take your time 💖💖

No thats why you have to trust listen to and consider everyone.trust no one but yourseld and research all options suggested by anyone at all let alone your doc.

i find if you cant trust your health professionals then my insticts are to change to someone else. its great to know the options and research it but sometimes not all research is relevant to your case @Paradead 

so i think its important to have some trust in your gp and your psychiatrist (the ones who deal with meds) otherwise your questioning everything all the time instead of giving them a chance

Really missing you Nookie
Youve got me so worried. You havent came back
😞
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance