Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@ENKELI 

Oh my dear friend, you certainly have a lot going on right now. Continuing to pray for you. Your name is going on the Temple prayer roll in WA on Thursday. Please hang on till then! Don’t drive out to any remote tracks and please seek help. Call Lifeline on 131 114 or MHERL on 1300 555 788

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you get all okay. Still at work. Need to take mum for CT after. Take care all.

@Glisten @Oaktree hey cool friends, hope you're going well. Take care

Hey @Meowmy 

Thanks for the tag. I am ok, a little blah but nothing bad. I just cbf about things. I woke up at 4am took a shower laid back in bed till 6am but couldn’t sleep so got up. I also went to bed after midnight so not much sleep. I watched telly till 9am then went to the gym and walked on the treadmill. Then I went to art group. Just got back in through the door.

Hello @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten @ENKELI 

Just back from walk. Got an e-mail from a shaman this afternoon @Oaktree and I have the four directions sorted for my chakra work. I think you mentioned you may have ben interested

Here is the original video by Alberto Villoldo on how to balance and clear chakras. Towards the end he uses the four directions using power animals drawn from the land upon which he lives.

He told people to draw on the native custodians of the land in your area to advise which totem animals reside in the cardinal directions of north, south, east and west which are specific to you

Its free video snippet of the chakra clearing and balancing

https://products.thefourwinds.com/wheels-of-light-sneak-peek

Towards the end of the video he uses the four directions with each chakra summoning the animal spirits of the land. I was told by another shaman that these are the Australian animals she would allocate for the four directions

1. Kangaroo for the North and Body for strength and bounds forward.

2.  Crow for the mind in South as sharply brings you back to your principles and is keeper of Nature‘s law and lore. 

3.  Eagle in East and Spirit as connects to highest wisdom. 

4. Snake in West and heart as sheds old ways, and transforms by doing so, and moves quietly around objects. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Meowmy 

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Good news about the dentist @TAB 

I hope your mum's CT goes ok @Meowmy 

Howdy @Glisten  - virus is largely behaving. Made it to group therapy today for the first time in a while.

How art thou?

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes , thanks @StuF just need  to get hold of private dentist now, seem to be on extended break after long wknd ha ha

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, mum seems okay after CT. Home now. Wish you all a great evening.