Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

done like an hours study, was getting lost on one, getting nowhere, so changed to another one @Meowmy  cat ate and sleeping on bed 

think shave shower and get newspaper and snacks

well done re walk, making me feel guilty, should d something here

@TAB well done study. Enjoy trip to get newspaper.

That would be a hearty brekky. Any baked beans? @TAB Just did my Biofield and am now sitting down to a cup of jiaogulan. Will put a load of washing through soon, the last lot dried overnight. Don't know the forecast for Melbourne

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha , only just got out of shower here  @Meowmy  but thanks. feel way better now. 

Hope things okay there

yes, study seems hard , never quite sure what they want til near the end. maybe need pressure lol . could leave it for a week now and finish it in time. wont though. will go over all 3 tasks again tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, have baked beans @SmilingGecko washing soon here too. lost count of time sheets been on bed now, hate to think. cooled down here again 21 today, but still and sunny outside. might try splitting some wood, got 4 deg coming up tues  plus 5 deg next sat ok single figure mins all week, but thats a lot of wood, ha

Good morning @StuF @TAB 

Had this astrology transit today (venus conjunction jupiter) indicating I would indulge in a little luxury so I bore that in mind and waited all week until these beauties surfaced on the web - brand new from Salvos Stores online shop. It will go with an outfit I have. I don't want to grow up! lol

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 11.41.32 am.pngScreenshot 2024-09-08 at 11.46.05 am.png

@StuF @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten hey cool friends, not good today with anxiety. Trying to calm and get better. Take care all.

Well played @SmilingGecko 

Hey @Meowmy 

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. Hoping you can calm