Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thats good @Meowmy  

and dont have to thank me.. but , thanks.

I went back to be here. not sure if game to see if a newspaper today. since weekend papers became so hit and miss here, not bothering with weekday ones either, maybe get 3 a week now, not 6-7 save $20 in papers, and over $150 in at shop would have spent never less that $30, often $40 or $60 on nothing now only go twice a week, was going 6 sometimes 8 times week to local lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat was out around 3.30am @Glisten  except for coffee sometime around 5 i got up like 30 mins ago lol 

Hope things okay for you

Good morning (just!) @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko  and all!

Hope you're all doing okay

Hello @Glisten thats good to hear. I hope you get the desired outcome. I might get back into moon meditation.  It has been a way of enabling me to resolve emotional pain. When you come in from a session of moon meditation the results are really tangible. I know of no other way to resolve emotional wounding in my own life except through using the moon to extract the pain from my being

<screenshot from another website>

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 12.39.35 pm.png

Good morning forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @saturnzoon @Jacques hope you are all having a good day 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten hey cool friends, in bed resting. Last night was too much re gathering hw

G'day @Bill16 

Mostly good here thanks. I hope you are too 🙂

Hey @Meowmy 

Have a good rest!

@Bill16 hey cool friend, just taking it easy. Hope you're enjoying sunday

TAB
Senior Contributor

i just had another nap here , ok after showers, tidying up, dishes, washing on while slept ha ha lol @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  wshing out now. trying to warm up.