Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Sweetheart 

@Lila3 

It's you and me. 

Iv ironed one shirt. About 7 to go. I want to walk to the clothes drop off place for charity and drop it off. 

Mr Rocker and I burst a huge amount of our love bubble. At last. Phew. 

It's about inheritances and money and living daily. If we get through this we will be fine. 

I'm so relieved. 

I feel so strong in myself. 

@SmilingGecko 

Your joking. Remember we would stay home just to watch Hey hey it's Saturday ? 

It makes you realise how life rolls along, we r caught up in it.     .... Should we just walk our truth and stop stressing about it ?? 

Probably not making sense 

download (3).jpeg

Thanks for sharing the photo of your pooch @Healandlove ! How gorgeous is your dog!

@PeppyPatti  !!

just rang office national down the road..

of course double sided did not occur to me 

anyway long story short 478 pges = 250 actual pages give or take plus $10 binding, $60 all up , not $140 like I imagined.

..And was going to trot in there tomorrow like a I was on a mission w usb stick ..  but they're like, 'oh, just email it '... FFS .. this is amazing, will have hard copy of it tomorrow !!!

..(you are motivating me somehow lol) ...

@TAB 

Belated good morning, thanks for the tag. Have been to an appointment today. Just watching tv now. No motivation to do anything much 

Hi @Oaktree  I ended up getting a bit done today inspite of myself. Take it easy

Hello @TAB @Oaktree 

Just came out of deep epsilon brainwave meditation. Used to go into theta mainly but this is unlike anything I've been able to experience in my life. My pineal has been decalcified maybe that has something to do with it but its so deep its scary!!! lol

TAB_0-1717575337033.jpeg

... @SmilingGecko ....

TAB_0-1717575440161.jpeg

It's weird about motivating isn't it ? 

I'm going to find the damn thesis you sent me tonight put it in my notes section and read it 

You may tell me if memories you have. 

I'm just trying to get mula together to do @Former-Member s sausage rolls I wanted to do before I went to Adelaide to be stuck with no transport. 

I blew the pocket money over in Adelaide. I met a dear friend now an

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-18.jpg

acquaintance. He's a conspiracy believer.