Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Was it ?

Are you sure ? I thought it was Nedlands because of 1986 and 1987 .......

@TAB 

whateva I said prob wrong im not fm perth @PeppyPatti  ok that trial recently, sure someone dies every day in marangaroo lol, jus t doesnt make it to papers

@Glisten  you are probs her dodgy  neighbour who has loud  parties24/7 lol @Adge 

Ide love to read it @TAB 

I read you know " The book Thief" by Marcus somebody .... About a German family and it opened my eyes about the " other side" 

And " All Quiet on the Western Front" 

It's sort of ....... Easy to blame the Germans.

But how dare I 

Several years ago I was a carer to an elderly man who was part of Hitler youth and oh..... It opened my eyes...... 

How dare I only seeing one side if the WW2. 

umm the book thief, there was that and another one @PeppyPatti  used to know a bosnian serb woman whose grandfather was a German Soldier . what a thing to grow up with, well for her mother if anyone knew. esp for Serbs. she def had the conflicted thing going on. she seemed interested in my fathers past. i used to joke we were related lol. prob were, who knows. father wasnt only in hj was in army in Russia if I didnt say b4. he knew people who went to brazil etc turns out. classmates from school. 

@TAB  Absolutely I’m notorious for my 27/7 parties 🤣

yeah, knew it had to be you @Glisten  lol 

Oh that's .....  Massive

@TAB @

😁 Always me @TAB 

@PeppyPatti  after father got to aust, his fiance Eva (jk) .. followed him, only she was pregnant when she got here. and could not have been by him .. he claims he met her again in the street in adelaide in the 80s .

I used to love watching tales from a suitcase on SBS ..