Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

PAHAHA ❣️-Snoopy cartoon @PeppyPatti @tyme 

The map of Pangea Land - Breaking up is hard to do? 🤓

G

I tend to love the 'unlovable'. I have time for the ones who struggle. Time for the people who are hurting. ---- My mum was like that too @tyme 

morning @Former-Member it is hard when other complications affects our kidneys , take care my friend 

we are going to finish up working next month , will be good and strange at the same time 

hello @PeppyPatti , @TAB , @greenpea , @Glisten 

Hello and good morning to you @Shaz51 

I am very happy for you and Mr Shaz’s pending retirement. I bet the Shazlings are looking forward to it.

G

I bet the Shazlings are looking forward to it.

ha ha more time for the Shazlings @Glisten 😁😎

Hey @Shaz51 

it's strange when you quit work. I cleaned houses for about 30 years and was a carer for 10 years

@Glisten 

@Former-Member 

@greenpea 

@TAB 

@Tilz 

@Appleblossom 

@creative_writer 

@SmilingGecko 

@Bill16  @StanD 

@ELENKI

@Jynx @Faith_Hope_Love 

@tyme 

I came home about 3 years ago crying to Mr Rocker saying If one more 18 year old tells me how to clean or care for an old person I'll bop her. I quit that day. 

Haven't looked back. 

But it does take a long time to relax....... 

Until about 2012 I also studied pretty full-on. Those were the days when I could read a book. 

My Psychotherapist has given me some papers to ease me back into reading. 

Say hello to my other pet. These are swift parrots who are endangered pets in Tasmania. 

swift-parrot.png

@Adge  do you have a parrot like the one in @PeppyPatti  s post ?

Okay. @Glisten 

It's true.....your more knowledgeable than me .... Probably has to do with my natural self involvement ......

Just saying..... 

😉

I hold it with pride......

Sherpa+&+Fleece+Reversible+Heated+Throw.jpg

 atm this is the heated blanket on sale at temple and something online store for $79 but I think my mum in law have a couple..... Thanks

@SmilingGecko .... For the tip ....

Here's a preying mantis for you @Glisten x

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-09.jpg

Dear @TAB 

Look I'm very busy begging and pleading my friend in Tasmania to send me gummies to no avail......

I cannot believe HOW I was sucked in with that glass of water. I truly thought I was drink affected.  we spoke for 6.5 hours non stop. Half an hour of the time on my end telling him off for not saving me from a 2 year disastrous relationship in year 2000 with I thought was a music guru.   

But.....He's just an amazing brilliant music knowledge dude. 

I think it might be a Depeche Mode kind of day today @greenpea  🙂

must be some sort of connection @PeppyPatti  seems mr rocker jealy lolo re serving you water..