Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

most obvious effect is nuts playing with my gut @SmilingGecko I was sweaty when woke last night, thats very unusual last few years.prob sleeping better for some reason. if not sleeping through still.

think might try more fish and other stuff this fortnight as opposed to nuts, takes too much out of me having to go to toilet all the time, well or when least expect it. going to get more seaweed, dont mind that. have berries, but not got around to eating yet.

Had a bit of a melt down yest at course, was P'ed off that I couldnt volunteer to do presentation, others all jumped in and did 2 back to back, some were pretty lame. came time to leave, I left bag with all presentation stuff behind, only realised after sat down on bus to cpark. but got to car and no keys. had left keys in other bag, not put in normal spot. so didnt get home til like 7pm . last hour was crap though gee how can I see, need to get car headlights fixed again, then pulled up at shop and realised had sunglasses on still .. gee zuz .. got home, ate and went to bed .. did nothing yest really except lots of driving to go watch others do stuff and worrying about doing it myself then not do it. Oh well

I used to have IBS @TAB and it just used to go right through me lol!

I've had poop issues with diabetes but stole the formula from a product called "Motion Potion" developed from an Australian naturopath ha ha LOL!

I just wrote down some of the formula and used things allready from my pantry like wheatgrass, linseed meal and psyllium and each day am more regular thank God. It made a huge difference

The things my diabetes educator recommended just wouldn't work. That Metamucil is so lame its like drinking water and throwing your money down the drain.

I've never had problems with nuts but if its making you sweat you may want to stop taking them. It could be due to the high copper content idk. Listen to your body. I used to get sweats the last 6 months until I put it down to thyroid and now I no longer have sweats. Check which foods are ok for hypothyroid and which are not that way you can rule out foods making it worse.

I'm really sorry stuff is going up and down for you and things did not go to plan yesterday.  I would not consider going back to study but I think its great you are making your way through the education system as a mature adult. Just keep at it TAB, you've not got far to go.

I had some bone broth last night from the batch I cooked 24 hours. I hope it puts collagen in my body. Getting old

Still walking but have gained. Have noticed some beautiful parrots have not seen before in this district. Pink ones as well as cockatoos etc...Are you going to try having a walk today or are you out of it since yesterday? Maybe catch up on some rest. These medications take it out of me too

trick with walking is measurements. as muscle is heavier @SmilingGecko 

yeah might be something else besides nuts re sweats alc wdrawal maybe. i ate too many nuts anyway. yes, metamucil dear, and think protein powder has more fibre, well it has a lot of additives besides core ingredient

Yeah it can happen, maybe stop nuts for the time being. But I had really bad sweats having cocoa and tea (caffeine) its contraindicated in hyperthyroid. Could be something to do with your thyroid. I am sorry this is happening to you, its horrible when a sweat can come on so suddenly and you have no control over its onset. Just rule out the obvious cause (nuts) for now.  Yes its really bad all this stuff @TAB I can certainly empathise having gone through it myself. 

Thanks @SmilingGecko things seemed to have levelled out a bit now. just done dishes, really overdue. thats enough to make me crackers just there on the sink. kitchen table and floor next. should go to P.O. not sure if feel up to it today though.

@TAB If you still get alc withdrawal you can easily use something like EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to clear the withdrawal symptoms. Its so simple to use you just follow along on you tube. No investment in time or energy and in 5 minutes youre done. I used it for caffeine withdrawal in the past and got off coffee in one day using EFT and no cravings.

We had Black Saturday here and my ex used to work for the council and they were using EFT practitioners to calm people after trauma due to the fires. Its been used in civilian crises everywhere in addition to treating serious pain. I tried it on my ex who was a smoker and he had no cravings whatsoever and he was not into woo-woo but saw what it did when the fires impacted on peoples wellbeing. He laughed when it stopped him smoking. The look on his face was priceless. He had no withdrawal.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eft+for+alcohol+cravings+

alcohol withdrawal is more dangerous than any other, can be fatal @SmilingGecko  so yeah, nah ... thanks

table a real mess, but half the mess it was 10 mins ago lol more stuff to fire and bin lol 

Sorry I could not do anything for you I guess I know nothing about the dangers of alcohol withdrawal. Just wondered and have seen posts for EFT and alcohol addiction before. Just take it easy @TAB I've got to get the day going I guess. My kitchen needs cleaning. Take care and enjoy your day

no worries @SmilingGecko  and you werent to know. hope your day goes okay as well

@Shaz51 and hope everyone has had a great start to the day, hope the weather where you are is sunny or not raining and if it is make the most of the rain and go jump in some puddles, hopefully with gum boots on to stay dry!

Sometimes its good to take time out and have some fun when the weather is shitty