Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoom I hope you are doing okay💖

Hugs my @Former-Member 🥰

You are a wonderful peer support person ❤️ 

Music video by The Verve performing Bitter Sweet Symphony. © 1997 Virgin Records Limited

REMASTERED IN HD! Official video for Smashing Pumpkins song "Disarm" from the album Siamese Dream. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/gga58t Directed by Jake Scott, In 1994, the music video for "Disarm" was nominated for Best Alternative Video and Best Editing at the MTV Video Music Awards, the ...

Hi @Appleblossom 

How are you?

hey @oceangirl I am getting through. It’s still really tough atm but .. my shrink said I am such a tough cookie… his teeth hurt.. wry smile. Good to see you.

@PeppyPatti heartsore for adult kids and the angst of letting go. Me too. So hard when it’s not smooth for them. We watch from the sidelines. 

@Shaz51 hugs

@creative_writer hey. You remind me to get back into writing some day. 

@StuF yay. Volunteering sounds good. What kind of gig?

@saturnzoon Thanks for trying to share and tagging us. I have lost heaps in the Sane black hole. 

@StanD 

Blooming tyre. How dare it go flat. Nuisance. Yep I should check out that work book.

@Former-Member Sorry to hear about your ventilator problem. Its massive. I love your attitude. The whole point of being a peer… is you have experience of the s**t.  You have lived experience. Without that you would not make as many connections.  Go you!

@TAB back to school!

@Appleblossom 

Husband wide awake here,  coffee ️ time 1am 

@Shaz51 @Oh dear. Mr Shaz! Not easy to control sleep 

I never do coffee at this time. I am up to do a live stream seminar from America and they have different time zones. 

Atrial fibrillation @PeppyPatti