What's SH ?

I felt everything you wrote. 

You are creative 

You are special. 

You are valued. 

Screenshot_2022-12-02-23-43-40-51.jpg

Re: Good Morning!

@Adge 

Congratulations for recognising your advancement in yourself relating to motorcycle riding !! It's all about little steps isn't it ?? 

@saturnzoon good luck for the next little while. A little grandson hey ?? It's going to be so wonderful for you 💞

So excited for you ,,,🌻🌿

@Adge  There’s an WA Women’s Motorcycle group on FB. There’s got be a women’s riding group near you, with good connections and information?
G

I'm engaging in sporting activities at the moment, @creative_writer and enjoying them very much. I keep waiting for the bubble to burst, but while it lasts enjoyment is high. I've been thinking of doing a paleoanthropological course out of interest and have delved into YouTube videos on the subject. I'm finding it very interesting. Perhaps I won't need to do the course?

Here's to a healthy mum and bub, @saturnzoon.

@PeppyPatti shall look into this one

Morning Forum friends. How we doing?

@MDT @Historylover @PeppyPatti @TAB @creative_writer @Oaktree @Meowmy @StuF @greenpea @tyme @Shaz51 @Jynx 

@tonys I hope recovery is progressing and the hospital team are enjoying the best of your jokes, poetry, anecdotes and thoughtful insights.

I got to go adult now.

G

I hope adulting goes well @Glisten !

.. does that involve change of pants @Glisten  ? .. well, like 'big boy pants' etc .. jk ...

Get well soon , cellar-dweller .. @tonys ...

hello @Glisten , @TAB , @StuF , @MDT , @Historylover , @Jynx , @Oaktree , @Emelia8 , @Dimity , @creative_writer 

OIP.jpg