Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51   praying for rain here perhaps later in the weekxx

the Lawns sure are @PizzaMondo , they will grow extra fast now because of the rain 😁

been on the computer , playing word games 

our YouTube channels not working on the tv , dont know why soo just watching normal tv 

how are you going today 

I have put out crumbed steak for dinner tonight 

will send some down your way my sister @greenpea xxx

It will be time for another haircut in no time 😛 @Shaz51

Sounds like a very chilled out arvo - I too am a lover of word games! That's a bummer about the youtube channel not working on the TV - does it require an update or something? Have you tried re-signing in? I hope it can get fixed soon.

I am going OK today, had a big weekend with my partner's family - celebrating a big milestone birthday! Lots of family time, not enough alone time 😛 How are you feeling?

Yummy, any sides with the steaks tonight? I'm craving potato bake, so I think I'll make that 🙂

potato bake sounds good @PizzaMondo 

went out to my cousin`s birthday on saturday night , usually hubby says no but he came this time but wanted to leave early 

we have not been out for soo long because of his MH , he would rather stay home 

I dont mind staying home too sometimes 

How was your cousin's birthday @Shaz51 ? That's different then that Mr Shaz opted to go too! I think setting a boundary and time for home time is a good idea, allows those of us who get overwhelmed easily to still have some recharge time!

I hope you had a nice time while you were there anyway 🙂

I also don't mind staying home, I like to be cosy, but also enjoy spending time with those who I can mutually grow with!

nice Daria pic @PizzaMondo  lol

Haha thank you @TAB - did you grow up watching the show too?

ha discovered it looking for daytime tv to watch on one of my many childhoods courtesy of centrelink @PizzaMondo  lol 

couldnt remember her name, google says she was on beavis and butthead orign=inally wihich prety sure have never seen

Haha, safe to say you enjoyed the show then @TAB ?

Yes, she was! She came in as the 'intelligent' character and then soon after, was developed further and given her whole own show. Got a huuuuggeeeeeee response from female viewers loving her. She is absolutely apathetically brilliant - and her best friend Jane too.

Beavis & Butthead is hilarious, total opposite to what Daria is about - if you ever watch an episode, I'd be curious to hear what you think!