Skip to main content

Re: Cook Along

Can't wait to see @Former-Member !
Wow, that is super cool to receive the seal of approval from your friends also - I can imagine part of their culture they would have grown up perhaps eating a lot of this, so they would be very familiar with what sanctions as the perfect flavour and textures!

Ahh, yes I know what you mean by the type of packing can make a difference - especially when adding nuts of those sort to a dish! So this will be a plain rose turkish delight then?

Enjoy!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah @PizzaMondo I was a bit nervous to hear their thoughts but delighted they enjoyed it, like it was a taste of home 😊🌺

Yes - pistachios are best kept in drums or paper bags imho, when using them for cooking 🙂

Yes this will be a plain rose Turkish delight, using pure food grade rose oil (I couldn’t get rose water in the sufficient concentration without artificial sweeteners added), and natural cochineal for colour 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Day 2 Turkish delight…

@SmilingGecko @PizzaMondo @RiverSeal @Bow @Jynx @Blackbird11 @NatureLover @Spirit_Healer @Snowie @Sophia1 @Anastasia  @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Eve7 @EternalFlower @Owlunar2 @tyme @TAB @tonys 

And everyone who visits this thread 🌺🙂

IMG_5410.jpeg

IMG_5411.jpeg
IMG_5412.jpeg

 Ready to snack on ☺️

wish I could teleport some to you 🤗💜🌺

@Former-Member 

Your turkish delight looks like the real deal. Probably better than the shop bought stuff. My sons would love some. 

Wow @Former-Member , they look soo good 👍 😍 

I don't think your tagging worked xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Oaktree 🤗🌺

it certainly does taste really good when it’s freshly made..flavour and aroma is lovely 😊 

mid I could I would teleport some to you guys to give it a try 💜🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 💜🌺🙂

I would love to send some to you to try 💜😊

ok - thanks for letting me know. I redid all the tags so hopefully it worked this time..? I had copied them so maybe my system doesn’t allow the metadata to be copied with the tag fonts 🙂

Wow!!!! I didn't even know you could make it at home! The turkish delight looks amazing! @Former-Member 

Yes @Former-Member 

Tagging does not work if you copy and paste -- sorry 

Hello @tyme 😊

I'm going to look at a recipe. I doubt I'll make it, but I'm curious to know the ingredients @Shaz51 @Former-Member