Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thanks @Meowmy 

@TAB  New glasses sound like a bit of a treat (as well as being useful). Good onya

Good morning @Glisten  🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

I guess so @Glisten  guess you mean re my glasses comment. anyway got 2 new pairs black sleep pants ($12 ea) they could pass for something that cost $45 maybe lol might bust out uggs to go shopping, were people in pjs there the other day re cold . ok dressing gowns as well and ugg boots lol

@TAB  Invest in a Duffel coat. Always fetching on a man. 👍🏼

TAB
Senior Contributor

you can throw in ''áchevement' as never wanted reading glasses, got pressured into it (ok gently, but not my idea) @StuF  so i took them back

TAB
Senior Contributor

not wearing jackets this year @Glisten  ones have have got too small lol yes, had looked at duffel coats. need to go to big disposal place. was also looking at shacket flannos lol  got 2 classy flannos last year, never worn.

when can afford it going to get actual sheepskin jacket

@TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten hey cool friends, hope you're all going well. Out grocery shopping here

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  take it easy. get yourself something nice perhaps ?

back from shops a while ago here, still cooking soup, ate few things. think bed for while now  

Hey @Meowmy 

Not much to report here. I hope you can chill for a while once your shopping is done

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance