Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby,  two hours into shift. Kind of okayish. Basically anxious. Think am getting worse. Guess will eventually stop working. May be can get into centrelink retraining program lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

It's normal being anxious or having feelings @Meowmy ?
TAB
Senior Contributor

But yes, maybe something without difficult clients @Meowmy

@TAB hey Tabby, you are right. There are good and bad days. Just keep an open mind and keep balance in mood if can. Take care. Enjoy. 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy @TAB  hope you are having a good day

TAB
Senior Contributor

Try not to keep chasing after yourself maybe @Meowmy just accept things.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hot as here @Bill16 plus bit too sticky for my liking lol
What are you up to?
Hi @MDT

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  thank you for care and support. Two and half hours to finish work. Feeling more normal. Think it's my disease. It's hard to feel level. Although there is usually some hours of the day that I feel okayish. Oh well, we battle on. Hope you enjoy the afternoon. Burning up down here next week lol. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Do what you can do maybe @Meowmy and not worry about what You Cannot Change 😊☢️😽😽

@Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy
Nice to see you all
Just finished a job application - getting it done and out of the way so it doesn't hang over my head

I think there must be a glitch in their system as I can't submit it yet. Link is buggered. Oh well. HAve to look on sunday.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance