Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, I was to drive so no alcohol. Didn't talk to anyone. Was in my own world ha ha. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think thats a really good idea and very brave of you @Meowmy  maybe get a bus there and Uber to get home to be safer next time 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

..you just reminded me that was an idea I had from last year. Go to bigtown, book a motel and go to pubs/clubs have a meal etc  that could be a mini holiday for like less than cost of petrol took me to go to Broken Hill . @Meowmy 

Yeah @TAB 

Henry lived a couple hours from Gero

@TAB hey tabby, that motel plus pubs sounds good idea. May be save up. Wait until finish course and then reward yourself with that ??

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I was going to say Gero, but yes. and was building/re-building a house @Oaktree 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think more a once a month thing @Meowmy  unless really go silly . motel like $120 if dont need pool whichdont atm as too cold lol  maybe do 2 nights or go to that little place went to w friendly people at pub went to w friend where everyone said hello b4 even got inside  and nice and bright inside and fire etc .

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Jacques hope you are all doing well,hey @TAB I got 650 dollars interest this month, pretty happy with that 

hey @Bill16 that is awesome mate. i hope you have a great weekend

How's it going mate ? @Jacques fish and chips?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance