Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB will do some yoga this morning. Can't afford a yoga class so just do what is free. I'm signed up to Life-force Academy and they offer a free online yoga class every lunation. I usually record the session using audio after doing the class and have it on my mp3 player. Its a great yoga academy, the studio is beautifully outfitted and the yoga teacher is very charismatic and provides interesting commentary on astrology, yoga and ayurveda. 

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 8.49.31 am.pngScreenshot 2024-04-24 at 8.51.49 am.png

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 

Avagoodone

Good Morning @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @PinkFlamingo @tyme 

Attended free online yoga studio for the full moon today. I feel so much better. Thanks for giving me encouragement TAB. Could not do yoga in years gone by due to chronic fatigue syndrome. Now that I can walk without tiring I can easily incorporate yoga into my routine. I felt out of sorts this morning but yoga fixed all that. An amazing feeling. Here are some pics of this amazing yoga studio today! Just brought in my crystals from outdoors that were soaking up the moonlight last night

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.03.42 am.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.08.25 am.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.14.42 am.png

TAB
Senior Contributor

apparently chair yoga is a 'thing' now as well @SmilingGecko  main thing with yoga is breathing

Great stuff @SmilingGecko 

(Can't see the pics yet)

Hey @StuF I used to love this yoga studio but was so fatigued with CFS in the past I could not attend. Now is different since blood laser. I intend to do yoga as often as I can. I may put up the replay video from you tube. Its a free session. The other yoga exercises cost money. I used to record sessions for free every lunation. Its a full moon today and the energies were awful since last night. Felt better today after doing yoga, a huge shift. Want to be like that medical intuitive that I mentioned to TAB who looks youthful and healthy because she does yoga. I guess you can take it up at any age and reap the benefits. Seen grannies taking it up with maximum flexibility etc. Feeling good StuF!

@SmilingGecko 

Pics are showing up now. Looks cool!

Yeah, I've always liked the idea of yoga. Never really committed to it. Keep it up!

Yes I do chair yoga as I'm not flexible enough but still got the same benefits when I have done it in the past @TAB. But youre right regarding focussing on breath as an anchor point when you do the exercises.

I got out yesterday and walked and caught the bus to the chemist.  So will walk again today. The yoga shifted a lot of energetic stuff for me. Felt a whole lot better.  Did blood laser irradiation this morning, still going with that.

My slow cooker arrived in the post yesterday so will get into making bone broth to drink every day for my collagen boost! Don't know whether to get beef bones or chicken carcasses. I used to make my stock from scratch years ago just using chicken carcasses when Lennards the chook shop was in business.

Are you doing any study today TAB? I have to go off and listen to my audios

TAB
Senior Contributor

..prob have a look at study in a couple hours time @SmilingGecko 

thinking will give Anzac Day a miss, so can do some tomorrow as well.

That's good you are feeling better

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance