Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning. Off to drs here soon @SmilingGecko @Shaz51  nothing special made appt 2 wks ago just in case then got call this morning changing time and dr . So I should have just been walking out on way to go home and sleep . Woke super early this morning lol 

Good morning @TAB I hope you get a lot out of your doctors appointment.  I really drill my GP and she doesn't like it.  I like to be lectured in medicine so I know how to take care of myself better. I like to know whats going on with my health and why things are the way they are! Anyway good luck for today

Thanks @SmilingGecko  just here now

way ahead of ya @Shaz51
did a heap of paperwork this morning
went and got some coffee and banana bread and then also went and bough replacement wipers for car

now just back to it here

take care ma

hey SG
@SmilingGecko

keeping it real

@TAB Take care dude

Yeah I like to be real otherwise it can make people feel like their own lives arent the best they could be @MDT. I've just had a delivery from the bakery to last me until the end of the month. Trying to cut corners financially instead of buying Subway when I could not feel like cooking. Jessica Irvine economist from The Age has downloadable financial statements that you can print fill in and use to keep on top of things money wise.  I love her website which is separate from The Age website. I'm trying to save money to buy and install a water tank out the back. I use her Spending Tracker as well as keeping my weekly outgoings down generally

@TAB how did your appointment go with the doctor?

Hi @SmilingGecko  @MDT @Shaz51 @Historylover 

drs ok just pain meds 

I suggested bloods. They agreed. Got odd number at blood place, was loose like someone had returned it. 
dodged that bullet, got infront of 2 people somehow lol anyway have eaten now and its nap o clock as got up at 3am not sure why lol 

Hey hello @MDT , @SmilingGecko , @TAB 

What a afternoon,  spent an hour for doctors appointment only to fine out the blood tests results are not available 

Make a new appointment 

@Historylover , @oceangirl , @Dimity , @Captain24 , @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance