Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti glad to hear you're living your life well 🤗

Budgies are the loveliest of birds, feel free to post a photo of them 😊

I know what you mean when it comes to reading. I started a book about a month ago and haven't gone past the first chapter yet....

@PeppyPatti we are all learning, I’m still learning too. It’s a journey.

I did some writing today, it’s fairly rough right now, I didn’t actually spend long on it and just let the words flow. I have uni placement this upcoming week, and have a while to go still. Getting there week by week

Yes @ENKELI 

Blooming heck what's happened to us with reading ? 

I'm actually got a wonderful Audible by Sebastian Faulks ......I just can't believe we don't read ..... 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

 do you see the little yellow 🟡  one ? She rules the roost. Complete time wasters --- staring at them all the time. 

Do you have pets 🐕 ?

@creative_writer you inspire me to do my readings. Thinking of time schedules at university. 

Screenshot_2022-12-02-23-43-40-51.jpg

👋🏼 @Gemma13 thank you very much for your post.

The level of concern by Huckleberry’s @tonys Forum family for his health is palpable.

This is us looking for updates on @tonys progress @Gemma13 

Hugs G

IMG_3168.gif

@Shaz51  was minus 3 ° last night. Have had to keep the loungeroom heater on all night, so that my bedroom and my cose doesn't freeze. I'm wearing so many layers, I look like the Michalan Man before he lost weight.

Nala is good. Just ordered her a new jacket from Kmart. Her only jumper is getting a bit stretched. So a second outfit for winter nights is needed.

I hope you and Mr Shaz are doing well. Is it still warm where you live? The cold makes me miserable.

Dear @utopia 

Here is Western Australia we've had a very hot summer I'm itching for cold weather 🌡️ 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-11.jpg

Quiet times are good too, @Shaz51. Hoping this finds all well on your home front. The occasional photographs I see of your (late mother's?) garden are exquisite. Must be a garden full of memories for you.

Thanks for the tag @Glisten. I hope all is well with you.

Hello @Historylover haven't seen you around much on here. I hope you are enjoying your group activities that you are doing nowadays

Hello @Historylover 

Yes lots of memories and trying to keep her gardens going,  I am not a gardener like her xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance