Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

No worries @saturnzoon i really hope they can help 🌺

@PeppyPatti thank you for sending that link. I really should take note of all the videos I get sent over here to watch later. I need to work on being mindful, brain is often too loud. It does take time to build trust, particularly after trauma, the world feel unsafe and it’s hard to find that sense of safety within yourself

Thanks @Appleblossom 🌺💜

hope you’re doing ok 🌺

I think that you’ve raised a valid point there @MDT 

I can relate to having such bad experiences in the motor accident realm of psych assessments that I still have nightmares about /ptsd from, which happened 20 years ago..they were that traumatic. 
The lived experience realm of advocacy has its work cut out in tackling that front 

Dear @creative_writer 

I'm truly positively surprised by this guy, Terry Real. Iv been so struggling 

ALL MY LIFE

With my story. 

He makes sense to me I just bought his audible 

' fiercely .......' forgot the second name oh that's right

' Fiercely intimate'  

I think yes it's true 

That's on my booklist to purchase 

Kudos @MDT 

I have copied this, will put it to GP when see in 10 days time @PinkFlamingo 

Thanks. 

Supposedly am gettin AF fixed soon?

they tell me CPAP fixes AF as well ? idk

Thank you @StanD it is like a snowball effect one thing after another but I hope you sort out the medication side of things, some of them are so expensive I know cause one of mine (not sure if where allowed to name them on here) if my doctor does the script it's a  lot but when my psychiatrist does it I can get it through PBS

Where I won't get them u der doctor anymore. 

I'm definitely going to check k out that book

That's great to hear @StuF about volunteering happy for you l

@PinkFlamingo so sorry to hear about your ventilators, I don't understand how big companies get away with these things specially when it's your life on the line and I think your doing great as a peer guide

I didn't relize it was you  Hams and changed your handle to @MDT hope your doing ok today 

Hope everyone is managing ok @PeppyPatti @creative_writer @Snowie @lavenderhaze

@Shaz51 @BlueBay @Adge @TAB @Glisten @Appleblossom and all

I'm not reading any of my emails or texts so it doesn't make my mood worse with having no money and what hurts the most is I was giving my youngest son some money he wanted to buy a mother's day present so I just told him it was ok and I'll give it to him when I get paid next

Sucks so bad re $ @saturnzoon 

Hoping for a reversal of fortunes!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance