Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PinkFlamingo  There are only 24hours in a day.

I’m exhausted and I have barely done anything.

G

Same to you @creative_writer 

G

Hi @PinkFlamingo 

Hope you are ok

I am catching up with all messages too @PinkFlamingo 😀

Hello @Snowie , @Glisten , @TAB , @creative_writer 

@TAB going to the dentist can sometimes be very overwhelming. I hope it goes okay for you tomorrow.

Hi @Shaz51 I hope today has been okay for you 💖

I’ve just been overwhelmed with lots of uni stuff to do, feeling like I need to do it all rn, even though that’s not humanely possible

Sitting with you @creative_writer 

How about breaking it down to manageable sizes my friend 🧡 

just worried going to have to all be re-done and cost me a fortune @creative_writer  anyway I felt sick today , couldnt have done it , well 2hour drive each way as well

Hello @creative_writer 

Oh, I read your post now & wanted to say - I know this feeling very well. 

Having moved into new accommodation - I want everything set up + I have to do normal household maintaining.

I have little tricks & aides to help me. It happens every single day.

I think it might be related to 'procrastinatiion' which I understand is type of avoidance. 

I repeat over & over to stay on task. One small step. 

I can definately empathize with feeling like it all needs to be done now. It can be very overwhelming.

Also, focusing on what you have achieved today, is meant to be healthy 😊

Dear @Glisten 

Is it ok if I ask if you can show handle again ? 

@Shaz51 and @StanD I think I do need to break it down. It’s just a lot to have two major assignments to do and paperwork for placement. I literally probably won’t get a break in between assignments and placement since I had to get the extended. My inability to maintain attention has been a struggle for a very long time. I’ve had issues with my Mh and migraines. I just hope things clear up with the potential ADHD thing, I need to discuss with pdoc during next appointment as advised by psych. I just need to know and I need to know what I can do to organise my brain

@TAB 2 hours is long. I do remember you mentioning dental concerns. It can be so expensive having work done 😞
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance