Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey there @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

hope today is going well so far 🙂

Your bread sounds lovely, and is inspiring me to get back into baking my own breads..something I used to like a lot 🙂

Sounds like an interesting week ahead, with composting and the webinar about Venus. That image is beautiful, and it’s amazing how planets orbit, isn’t it 🌺🙂

I’ll be finishing off the cleaning here, and sorting my office space - when it’s neat it always feels so much easier to get things done! 
hope you have a lovely afternoon ☺️🌺

Hey there @tonys  I hope you’re having a nice Sunday so far 🙂🌺

Losing the spaceship in the Carpark is so easy - they all look the same these days..! 😁🙌🏻

I’m guessing that a huge variety of life forms exist, on different planets in different solar systems that have some sort of atmosphere… maybe not sentient as yet, in some, depending on the environments, but life, in not just cellular form (our basic unit of life), but in other forms; possibly in plasma or shifting elemental forms (imagine the liquid terminator from Terminator 2), or in a gaseous form, maybe..? There’s likely to be some sentient forms of life, which may be what we consider primitive, or may even be advanced (although I’m betting those ones look at other planets including ours and might say we shouldn’t stop there for a visit because they have their own dramas and we don’t want to get involved! Let’s just wait a few millennia and bounce for now 😉). 
The mystery isn’t so much if life off this planet exists; it’s our limitations in being able to see far enough using linear time/space technology (which is all we have at the moment) to view the universe, rather than having the bits of tech needed to flex/doughnut/pop through the time/space/gravitational continuums to other locations with a snap of the fingers. 
Wont be too many more centuries before we find it, and I hope the cognitive arrival of such tech also coincides with an emotional maturation in humanity’s ability to coexist very well together 🙂🌺

Now, I can’t find the keys to my spaceship…😉

@PinkFlamingo 

@tonys 

Got through the message, little smile on my face - 

Life forms in various environments, solar systems, different planets, plasma or shifting elemental forms..... There was a lot to get through as my mind is one track. Straight to the fridge, the very small coffee machine, straight to the sparkling water and back. 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-11.jpg

I am @PinkFlamingo 

Did you read @Oaktree post of planting seeds in the morning and cleaning the bedroom ? 

It's in the latest posts, forgot name of it.....

Inspirational..... 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-07.jpg

@TAB 

I do agree. Several years ago I watched the film ' 'Good Will Hunting,' a young man's journey in psychoanalysis. .... It coincided with my studies I did .... Anyways.... Forgot the studies .... Trying to reread books.... Tough.....back to me .....the song Bakers Hill was played then and that cool ( now passed ) Elliot Smith .....

https://youtu.be/dAewy2AnHD8?si=MOhEgPCirf656r4y

@PinkFlamingo I belong to the online UFO community here in Melbourne. There is an advanced E.T. race called Pleiadians and you may be interested in their pain protocol called "Command PB Stardust" It caught my attention as I used to have pain and know you do and watched docos on the trillion dollar pain industry when the protocol came out. Had a friend on pain meds in years gone by. Lost contact but saw what the pain meds did to her. Anyway look up the Command PB Stardust protocol. Nope not losing my mind just been a UFO'ologist for years.  After we have UFO disclosure we will start to see Med Bed technology rolled out which you hop in and in the switch of a button have a medical procedure usually done in an operating theatre, done in a matter of minutes! 🙂

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🙂🌺

love that picture- very vibrant and expressive ☺️💜

hehe..I on-and-off wonder about how we are observing the universe, and what we can’t yet see 🙂

my older bro was into theoretical physics and we used to chat about flexing time/space to essentially time travel or travel across vast areas is short timeframes…the fun of kids discussing lofty matters of the universe! 😊🙌🏻

I’m sure Dr Hawking would have been proud ☺️

Bakers Street ?  By gerry rafferty @PeppyPatti  not sure who Elliot Smith is ?

High @Glisten   Your home sounds a bit like my place now. Heaps of activity, Faces wondering around

saying,  now what was I doing, and then setting about some other thing in some other place. Everyone

looks busy and nothing happens,   Why do they always leave it to the village idiot . . .me,  to decide everything.   So we spent the evening playing cards and I lightened their pockets a little.   Fell as sleep this morning reading  your post on silicosis and lung ailments, @PinkFlamingo  attached to oxygen bottles and tubes, and a liquid terminator into the mix.

Woke to the sound of an oxygen cylinder scraping across cracked, gritty  concrete as a hunched, cloaked figure struggled to the mailbox in the dark.  I went out in black mist to help the poor woman as rain began to fall. . . Just when she was tightening the the gas bottle tube around my neck and wheezing

in my ear with bile breath,  "thats what death smells like,  boy" !  . . .  hands were shaking me awake.

Less spice on the pizza next time thinks I . . .

Hope your all having a beaut day.   LoL      @SmilingGecko  @TAB  @Oaktree  and everyone chasing a smile.         tonys

Now. . .   I'm going to role a 3 paper,  hit the old couch on the deck and hope Teddy protects me.. LoL    

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance