Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

My Camp Kitchen View!My Camp Kitchen View!

A natural wind break :)A natural wind break 🙂

Just down the path . . .Just down the path . . .

Where the creek divides.Where the creek divides.

Natural  musicNatural music

Fragile FernsFragile Ferns

Delicate FlowersDelicate Flowers

Fairy BedsFairy Beds

It was so green!It was so green!

I had the place all to myself . . . that's just devine! It was a bit cool at night, but believe me when I say I pack for all possibilities! & we were as snug as bugs in rugs {we even resembled them in appearance during the night 🙂 } Even though the walks were a little limited & of course 'on lead', I do think the puppies enjoyed seeing, hearing. smelling, sensing all the different! I know I did 🙂 

As always, it is soooooo good to be home. Camping refreshes the appreciation of all the comforts I've created in my little bubble 😉 We had the firebox blazing last night, didn't even need the fluffy dressing gown! The puppies {& myself} I don't think have moved a muscle as they've slept through the night! The staffies jumping beans have been put back in the bottle for a bit, though I saw the dirt spashing under his feet as he ran along the fenceline during our walk around property yesterday afternoon 🙂 

I unpacked everything yesterday afternoon, so the car's a car again & I might take it into town & visit the library today, as I'm all out of dvd's. 

The car didn't miss a beat, but the engine light is still on - I really think it just needs to be reset, I've put a bottle of injector cleaner through it . . . but I'm not a mechanic & it is the Engine light, so I will have to get it looked at. I hope they don't rip me off & I will mention that it's happened before & the car has performed perfectly on a 5 hour trip, there & back. But I'll need a couple of days {maybe a week} to recoup after the camp. Reckon if I'm going into the big smoke for the car, it might just be time for new glasses too; the ones I have, I have to tie onto my head because one of the arms have broken off & I've super glued them back on, so many times that they don't sit on my ears anymore! The amount of superglue & scratches on the lenses makes it quite difficult to see through at times!!

Well, that's enough of a rave from me today.

Love to all that need or want it Heart

MazyHeart @Mazarita  @eth  @greenpea  @CheerBear  @outlander  @Shaz51  @Sophia1  @Teej 

Your holiday adventures made me smile today @Exoplanet in so many different ways. There was the content smile for you that puppies and you were snuggled up tired but happy after your adventure. There were 'oh, that looks amazing' and wonderment smiles at your pictures. There was a smile that you can never quite tire out your staffy completely (my kelpie too). There was a giggle out loud at your glasses story and a nodding of my head that maybe it’s time for new ones.

Thank you for sharing this. It is really good for my mental health to read it 😊💜🤗

@Exoplanet  Oh Exoplanet those pics are gorgeous :D! It really does look a stunning place. Thank you for sharing them. Sorry to hear that your car needs to go in again. I hope it is just a dicky light bulb. Love the description on your glasses hehehe! Love greenpea

love hearing of your adventures @Exoplanet and those pictures are so pretty. id love to be there too 💚

hello @Exoplanet 

Oh my goodness...

You have found a garden of Eden...

So  beautiful.....in so many  ways...

A magical place for you and your puppies..

I agree with Teej...much in your story to smile about..

puppies..

glasses..hilarious...scratched...tied on...can't see out of...

even the car...

do be careful with that though...do you have a regular mechanic that you can trust?

We have a beautiful river and native reserves opposite where we are building...they are my magical places to go to where I can allow my mind to travel wherever...a wonderful release from mind struggling....reviving...taking me back to when I was a little girl...I am discovering more and more of my little girl self which feels so very special...

Please keep on writing about your ideas and adventures...they are enlightening to read

🐾💚💛💜

@Sophia1  Heart

I kinda have a regular mechanic, I go into the city & go to a Kmart one, I think perhaps they might be a little less likely to rip me off? 

Oh to live near a river . . . to live near water! Problem with that is there's a lot more people 'cause everyone wants to live near water. I might be out-in-the-sticks, in a semi-arid area . . . . but there's a lot less people 🙂 

Trying to convince myself to get up & get into that city today & at least make the appointment for the car . . . & get the ball rolling on some new glasses {It is embarrassing having to hand over the ones I have} . . . & do some shopping at Aldi's. When I went camping it was pay-day, I haven't done any shopping apart from smokes & we're running out of everything - even dog biscuits!!!

It's no surprise to me, but I think I have a bit of a 'reaction' after daring to drive 5 hours away from my home - & sleep in someone elses paddock! There's the obvious one, the poor ol' body starts shouting "Your too old for that stuff" & then there's the not so obvious ones - my routine is shattered, I can't think straight & my solo boredom is sort of highlighted. I'm a bit tired of facing everything alone. I know I have  my friends here, but they're trapped in cyber-space, we can't actually 'touch' in any way shape or form. Irl I am always alone. 

Mazy Heart @Mazarita  @eth  @greenpea  @outlander  @greenpea  @CheerBear  @Zoe7 

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet I know what you mean re 'friends trapped in cyber space' it won't always be that way though :). Nothing stays the same forever. You and I for the matter have to get ourselves out there .... baby steps .... baby steps and you are :). I think you should be super pea proud of yourself the way your take your puppies off for your adventures it is wonderful. The rimms of my glasses are fading off in patches I have thought about buying new ones but honestly there is nothing wrong with these so I am like  so what I look like an eccentric older lady so be it. :pxxxx

ps: have a wonderful day I hope you are able to accomplish everything you have planned to do.

Feeling alone in life is not a nice place to be @Exoplanet but I hope you find a little comfort from all your friends here Heart

I went to the city yesterday & made an appointment for the car & for glasses & the puppy cupboard is full again. I'll return next week & then those things will be done. I have to go into my little town today & get a birthday card for my eldest grandboy, I meant to get it yesterday but I get into the city & all I want to do is get out . . . & I forgot. I've lost touch with my grandkids because I had a falling out with my daughter, I got angry with her, first time in 20 years, & she's rejected me . . . it's devastating. I relied on her for Human contact, for love, & it's gone. 

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet just checking in on your as it has been a few days since you have posted and to be honest I miss your posts @Zoe7  is right you make everything sound interesting :). Hope you and your puppies are well. Love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance