Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@eth  here it is. As you can see not used much of late, hard to know what to say when there seems to be so much going on. I seem to be a listener on and off line. I listen with my ears irl, and with my eyes online. You don’t have to respond at all, I will join in the long rave here and there, just out of words atm. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your story with me @Maggie  I feel honoured.  We have a certain amount of shared experience, particularly in our early years, so feel free to reach out to me any time.

@Maggie 🌻🌹🌷💙💜💗

How are you going? @Maggie

Yo-yo style @outlander 💕

@Maggie 💟
Is there anything i can help with?

@outlander  You really are a sweetheart, thanks for just being you, that’s help enough. I hope you are taking care of you, whatever that may mean in the here and now. 💕❤️💕❤️

Aw @Maggie your so sweet 😊 💞 im watching the nanny and filling in my diary with all the appts coming up
What are you doing atm?

Watching Neighbours, then Home and Away. Not sure after that as House Rules is over now.

Yes I read you have a lot of apps coming up, good in the long term, not some much having to go through them.

Just back from town, so pain everywhere. Feet up now and coffee, doesn’t get much better than that eh?

Theres only 2 that im worried about the rest are just regular ones or pops ones that i need to take him to @Maggie

Have you got a bath? Maybe a hot bath with some epsom salts or radox would help? Or heat packs on worst spot?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance