Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Loneliness

maybe write it out first then copy it @saturnzoon  ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🌺🙂

Oh, that sounds like it might be a bit to get used to, being a bit more noisy than the Janome..? 🙂

Sorry to hear as well that the instructions aren't as easy to navigate - Janome really does well with their instruction books, I think 🙂

Is there anything I can help troubleshoot with the needle problem with the Janome? xx

I havent done a sewing course before - I hope you can find one that is really helpful... I remember when they used to have heaps of machines set up in Spotlight and you could go in and test them, and they used to do classes at the one that was local to where I was at the time, they ran daily, and so many people used to be there!

Now, I havent been into a spotlight for quite a few years, but I dont think they do that now?

I hope you had a nice day today PeppyPatti, and all is well xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love the pics you post @PeppyPatti  🙂 

Im sorry to hear that its so hard regarding your son.. I do hope you can get some peace around this situation sometime very soon 💜🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Its really nice to have a space where being yourself is the norm, @Appleblossom  🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

sorry to hear that @saturnzoon 😔

Its really disappointing and frustrating when it happens.. I have changed browser I use to try to stop losing info... I havent noticed any major difference - the only difference is when using my computer as opposed to my phone (which is where I usually lose my typed info from). 

I think a few of us are having that same issue..? 

@PeppyPatti 

@Shaz51 

💜

Yep. So i drown my sorrows in sewing 🧵

@Former-Member 

I think I'm formulating an idea in my head .,. 

It may need unpacking with my therapist. But knowing me I'll steamroll my idea out without much thought 

It involves going to my ex husband's place with his new wife and 15 yr old son. 

Just letting her m know that maybe if he wants to get involved with offering trauma therapy to him....... 

Don't know how I can offer it yet. 

Who misspelled @Appleblossom 

@TAB 

@Former-Member 

@cloudcore 

@Shaz51 

@EternalFlower 

@Adge 

My life story @saturnzoon 

It's so upsetting I need to lie down and blank out 

Lol 😂

Former-Member
Not applicable

yes that sounds like something worth exploring with your therapist, @PeppyPatti 🙂

I dont know if this is hopeful, but I tend to do a list of points, so I then can follow that instead of speaking in sometimes rushed sentences... I thought I might mention it in case it's helpful for you? xx 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance