Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Loneliness

hugs my @PeppyPatti 😍

Thanks.  I miss my family so much and they were taken from me suddenly.  I feel so alone.  Once I was in massive physical crisis (gall stone attack which was unbelievably painful) and I called so many people for help and they all said no.  Of course I'd explained I was in excruciating pain. And they still said no.  I think maybe I'm not worth it.  People are never there for me even when I desparately need it.  I'm trying to learn to do it all on my own cos no one will help me.

I apologise if my comment made you feel invalidated. That was not my intention. @Lite 

I'm sorry you feel you don't have people around you to support you, especially when you need them most. 

I hope you find ways to get the support you are looking for.

Whats TBH ?? I'm too uncool to understand that 🐰🌹

Hi @Lite I'm so sorry how you feel and I'm sorry that this is your circumstance. 

I guess loneliness comes in for different people with or without mental ill health issues. 

My mother is still alive but I had to work very hard to get a support system as she is. Or interested in my life. However she is still alive and I choose to see her and have her in my life. 

I have a very good GP that sees me bulk billing. Whenever I want. I had to ask originally and because I'm on only a pension she said yes. 

TBH - To be honest? @PeppyPatti 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Lite  I’m so very sorry to read that your family was taken from you suddenly - that is devastating and I can only imagine how much grief you are dealing with, while so alone, and feeling awful because nobody came to your aid when you were acutely unwell 😔❤️‍🩹

The sense of injustice I have for you is significant. 
this kind of isolation is unacceptable, and your circumstances are very much in need of support. 
please tag me using ‘@‘ in front of my handle PinkFlamingo to tag me in the conversation if you would like to. 
I’m so sorry you’ve been alone like this, please know we are here for you, and care about your well-being very much. 

I was wondering if you might want to connect with any of the SANE support services in addition to the forum here..? 
SANE support services list 

I also have a resource called Griefline  in case you’d like to take a look 🌺💜

Please do stay connected here with us 🌺

Youre a very unique, valuable person, and I would really like to chat more here if that would be helpful for you 🙂

🦩🌺

Hi @Lite ,

We are sorry you feel people are making assumptions etc. Nuances of text-based communication can be hard to pick up sometimes. I recognise that the comments were not intended to cause harm and I'm sorry if they have.

If you have any further issues, we ask that you email them through to team@saneforums.org

hi @Lite - it can be so triggering when people ask "so do you have family and friends to help?" - and I have to say - well, no, I don't.....

I'm so sorry you are alone. It can be very lonely in the gaps between support and in times of uncertainty. 
I think a lot of things I do is just to busy myself and mask loneliness. I agree with @tyme that you can have lots of friends or low quality friends and still feel lonely

Thank u for writing @Lite 

hi @tyme sorry if I made things worse here, i didn't read the full communication so was sharing my own experiences. 

I'm having a bit of a lonely day here myself. I've had an impulse to suddenly by a ticket to new york and run away and not tell anyone... i feel very alone and angry about a lot of things around me.

Hello everyone and hope you are all feeling okay, loneliness is a bitter kind of feeling. I stepped outside for a bit just to feel some air, it helped a bit. I have a little porch here - there was no one out on the streets. But it felt less lonely.

@cloudcore @Former-Member @PeppyPatti 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @EternalFlower 🌺💜

Im sorry to hear you’re feeling like leaving to go far away at the moment, due of things happening right now. 

Although I’m glad you could step out for a bit and breathe in some fresh air, and feel less intensity 🙂🌺

we are here for you 💜🙂

im ok thanks - just chilling watching some TV 🌺

🦩

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance