Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: ~ The Toolshed ~

@PinkFlamingo @Jynx @Glisten @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom 

are y'all getting annoyed that i am posting too much, omg i cant stop.  i love the toolshed  Whooh here is a doozy:

scruffypuffball_0-1716114084152.png

scruffypuffball_1-1716114254170.png

scruffypuffball_2-1716114280320.png

Yeah, kind of like what Galbraith said in 1977, "People of privilege will risk their own utter annihilation than give up their privilege"

scruffypuffball_3-1716114305565.png

Gabor Mate shares this sentiment.  Trauma is a societal construct..

scruffypuffball_4-1716114434603.png

scruffypuffball_5-1716115351590.png

Fantastic as always @scruffypuffball please keep em coming!! 😍

Hey there @Glisten 🙂 xx

That sounds like a lot of pressure personally, to have to handle...Im sorry.

Stick to your boundaries, no matter what, is the first thing that comes to mind. 

The next is, nurture your gifts of empathy and then use them for yourself when confronted with control, so you can see your value in the face of coercion 🙂 

And as always, your forum family is here for you xx

@scruffypuffball WOW this last lot you posted was my life for 13 years.

🙌🏼🫠🧠:hammer:

G

I have to say that made a sinking feeling in my stomach @Jynx 

And some regular Toolshed content I've been slowly accumulating for you all as well! 

@Glisten @PinkFlamingo @scruffypuffball @creative_writer @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom @PizzaMondo @lavenderhaze @tyme 

HwB8RFv.jpegScreenshot 2024-05-27 170144.pngO1igiLc.jpeg0yqmeuE.jpegn9HCo4o.jpegT2AbPh6.jpegVKUOP6L.jpegSQVjAtp.jpegcEA8A8O.jpegrzdz3Kp.jpegg8sOasj.jpegtX7XoAS (1).jpegms3N3f5.jpegc8yFraK.jpegp8jzvpZ.jpeg1lvgbXS.jpegBz02V8u.jpeg

@Captain24 oh hun, sounds like an unpleasant sinking feeling no? Is it a feeling you want to unpack, or something you want to distance yourself from perhaps? Here for you hun 💜

Nwww @Jynx  you ok? 
Sorry it didn’t resonate with me at all.

Someone needs to explain to Captain Kirk that acceptance doesn’t define 

https://youtu.be/9ABLYnvpAso?si=CyhD4VV48J5RIxHI

Thanks for asking @Glisten I am a-ok! A good weep, just a little one it was, and one that reminds me of my humanness. Love that video too! So true.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance