Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Do you have any pictures of the day to reflect on @Flowerlove22? Stay in the moment while the memories are fresh in your mind. 

Sounds fun but like @ArraDreaming says stay safe if you are on your own. 

I used to do that sort of stuff growing up in the Outback..... yes, a very different person nowadays hehe 

RiverSeal 

don’t mean to be Mr unsolicited advice but if you out on your own can you take a sat phone or tell somewhere where you are, if you roll your car or something someone needs to know your ok or if you need help getting out if your stuck you need a spotter

I grew up in the desert, so fishing isn't in my blood, but I do like to eat them @Flowerlove22!!

I like to go to the parks these days and don't drive anymore so don't travel far from public transport. I love the city and going to regional cities or interstate sometimes. Times have changed!

RiverSeal 

@ArraDreaming  it's my partners car 

It's a Toyota Hilux or something  that's all I know   it's a jump to get inside the car  

@RiverSeal you don't drive anymore?????  You just bus train uber 

Wow that's impressive  

How's your week been?  

Ahh yeah @Flowerlove22 careful out there

I don't drive either @Flowerlove22 , @RiverSeal , @ArraDreaming 

Hard in the countryside as I have to rely on someone, 

Glad I have my partner ☺️ 

Yeah, I haven't owned a car since the late 90's showing my age @Flowerlove22 hehe. I drove my last car to a car yard and walked out with a cheque and a bag with the glove box contents! I live inner city and use trams, trains and sometimes buses and a few Ubers these days too. I love the lifestyle and financial freedom due to the reduced expenses. Couldn't do it if I didn't live in the city though. 

I have been busy with TAFE lately and assignments and going to class. I enjoy it though, and would love to study forever!! 

RiverSeal 

@RiverSeal @Shaz51 @Flowerlove22 yeah I recently sold my car so we only have 1 until we can get another, we couldnt not have a car though… but we also live regionally and have to cart kids around

Hold crap @RiverSeal  in the late 90s  that was years years years ago  

yes that is showing your age a little hehe 😂  

May I ask you have up driving? Was it because off the big city?  

You study?   Are you becoming a Dr or something or just study for fun?  Lol don't mind my questions  I am just in a chatting mood I hope you don't mind 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance